Model 70 to 7PRC?

Oaks

FNG
I still prefer CRF but the Rangers push feeds I have handled have been solid. Rangers are usually a birch stock with sights, this one has been bedded into a walnut stock.

While it's not a "RSS", it's a great little shooter. I hunt M70's so I prefer to have same trigger & safety etc...
Hey @stealthgoat that Ranger is a banger!! Sweet little .223!! I have the same rifle in a 243 and would love to find a stock like that. What are the details? Is it a custom stock?

Deywalker

FNG
I still prefer CRF but the Rangers push feeds I have handled have been solid. Rangers are usually a birch stock with sights, this one has been bedded into a walnut stock.

While it's not a "RSS", it's a great little shooter. I hunt M70's so I prefer to have same trigger & safety etc...
I really like your rifle, it makes it awfully tempting to go down there today and buy it.

The only thing stopping me is that it's a 30-06, and I already have a Sako A3 that I got a good deal on in the same chambering. Being in the northeast I'd probably just want a short action cartridge anyway. Once you get into rebarreling and a new stock, I think I'd be awfully close to that MRC Junction in price.

Hey @stealthgoat that Ranger is a banger!! Sweet little .223!! I have the same rifle in a 243 and would love to find a stock like that. What are the details? Is it a custom stock?
thanks, but it's just a Win Featherweight SA takeoff walnut.
It's a little more svelte because it came off a Compact with shorter youth LOP. I love it as my 223 trainer, in part because all my other bolt guns are M70 /FN SPR types

Oaks

FNG
Awesome! Makes sense that it came from a compact the checkering and length are different compared to the traditional Featherweight! ....Now I'm on the hunt for one of those!!! Thanks