Ti Goat Vertex 5?

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Is anybody running the vertex 5 from Titanium Goat? I really like the weight and price of this tipi. I would be running it solo so size should be good. Haven't heard alot of them lately but they are doing business so they must be selling some stuff. There seems to be some older posts around about them that sound good just wandering if anybody has some current opinion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have spent two weekends in June in some wicked rain storms and wind up to 50 mph gusts in my 6.5 with no problems. Just bought it last fall. Great workmanship. I added two guy lines toward the back to lift the walls more vertically. They are really helpful in the wind. I don’t have a wood stove yet so use a $40 propane Mr. Heater and lots of ventilation. I like it.

snowplow

WKR
I love mine. Had it a few years. Killer for one guy basecamp or lightweight 2 guy shelter. Not sure why more dont run these?

Totally comfortable for 2 guys but you gotta leave the big packs outside. With just me l can fit easy with my kifaru pack and recurve. Its awesome!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

OP
Whitetoptom

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys, from what info I could find they sounded good. I've got one on order with the twelve inch cylinder stove. The guys at ti goat have been great to deal with and I look forward to getting it set up and getting a feel for it. I'll post some pictures and comments when I get it.

OP
Whitetoptom

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
I love mine. Had it a few years. Killer for one guy basecamp or lightweight 2 guy shelter. Not sure why more dont run these?

Totally comfortable for 2 guys but you gotta leave the big packs outside. With just me l can fit easy with my kifaru pack and recurve. Its awesome!

Hey I've got a kifaru pack and a recurve to sleep with in my new ti goat V5. What more could anybody want.

OP
Whitetoptom

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider

Thanks for taking time to right all that stuff in your PM. I read it several times and I think I get it. Your inbox is full.