What bow is everyone shooting?

BWSmith

FNG
Back N forth between;

Compound=Hoyt Axius alpha,and a PSE EVO NXT 33.

Trad=Bob Lee TD longbow or pHoyt(chyna buffalo riser/Nika carbon limbs).

bruno747

FNG
I got back into archery earlier this year. Picked up a 2022 Hoyt Carbon Twin Turbo on a last years bow sale locally.

Last bow was a bear mauler, before that a bear whitetail II. I thought the upgrade from the 1980s whitetail ii to the bear mauler was incredible, but I am equally blown away at how well this new hoyt shoots.

Granted the indoor archery range close to me is only 20yds but during setup and initial tuning, got an unintended Robinhood. Shop asked to keep the arrows and hang them above the door to the range. I took some photos and let them keep them.

Going from topping out at 30yds years ago with the whitetail ii to topping out at 50 with the mauler to bring able to consistently hit vitals at 80 yards with this new bow is mind blowing to me its like having aimbot compared to when I first started archery.

Thinking of making a new TAC build just for nailing that 111yd Caribou.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
I got back into archery earlier this year. Picked up a 2022 Hoyt Carbon Twin Turbo on a last years bow sale locally.

Last bow was a bear mauler, before that a bear whitetail II. I thought the upgrade from the 1980s whitetail ii to the bear mauler was incredible, but I am equally blown away at how well this new hoyt shoots.

Granted the indoor archery range close to me is only 20yds but during setup and initial tuning, got an unintended Robinhood. Shop asked to keep the arrows and hang them above the door to the range. I took some photos and let them keep them.

Going from topping out at 30yds years ago with the whitetail ii to topping out at 50 with the mauler to bring able to consistently hit vitals at 80 yards with this new bow is mind blowing to me its like having aimbot compared to when I first started archery.

Thinking of making a new TAC build just for nailing that 111yd Caribou.
Bear White Tail, you're obviously an old fart too.

Custom Mach 34 with SE2 cams, tan riser, and first lite fusion limbs. Absolutely love it.

Attachments

• IMG_4693.jpeg
    IMG_4693.jpeg
    718.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4696.jpeg
    IMG_4696.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4695.jpeg
    IMG_4695.jpeg
    744.9 KB · Views: 32

Swampwise

FNG
Bear Archery Execute 32 will be in the rotation for sure.KIMG1200.JPG
A Bear Moment was my primary bow for years and have a lot of confidence in this bow.
KIMG1204.JPG
Xpedition Xscape with 80lb limbs launching 565 grain arrows tipped with 125 grain qad exodus swept heads is just nasty.
KIMG1208.JPG
However on opening day I'll be toting the Bear Refine. With custom dual string stops this thing is so soft at the shot and quick too.
KIMG1205.JPG
Of course the Hoyt TurboHawk and Allphamax 32 will get their turns too. My only bow out of commission is my 80# Elite Impulse 31 due to limb cracked. Not having any luck finding any replacements.

Upgraded to the RX-7 this year. Currently set at 65 lbs. as I've had a long year working my shoulder back up from a tear last fall. This bow is very smooth on the draw which helps me a lot in my situation.

RP50

FNG
Back to my bowtech realm again this year. Tried a mathews VXR and an elite remedy in the past few years and wasn't a fan of either. Back wall on the bowtech is something else, i've not found anything close and makes it really shootable for me. Hung onto the elite as a backup and sold the vxr.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
Update: After trying a PSE Fortis 33 with EC2 cam yesterday, I'm setting my Bowtech aside and will be going with it when it comes in.