What gaiters does everyone prefer to use?

Venom One

WKR
I'm a huge fan of gaiters. I never used to wear them, but now I won't go without them. They're like fast internet - you don't know what you're missing until you get it. I wear Salomon mid hiking boots (very light and comfortable) so it's very easy for debris to get into my shoes. The gaiters solve this problem, plus they save my pants from WA blackberries and keep me dry on those wet mornings or when in wet creek bottoms. I have a pair of OR Rocky Mountain gaiters that I love EXCEPT they are Loud. Any time I'm on a stalk, they inevitably rub together and I can't stand it. Going to get a pair of Kuiu Yukon's for next year. Other than the loudness, OR's are a fantastic gaiter.

I also have the Sitka Ascent gaiters (mid-calf length gaiter). They are decent gaiters. I wear them on dry days for keeping debris out of my boots and are definitely cooler than a full length gaiter. They are quiet and do the job, but the snaps can be finicky and I'm not sure how the under-foot wire will hold up. The wire is encased in a plastic sheath and after 2 yrs the plastic sheath has detached. The wire is still in great shape so we'll see. Not sure if Sitka will replace the wire for free (lifetime warranty) or if it's considered a consumable item.