What rifle is missing stock options?

Late to the game but the A Bolt and more so for a lefty. Please for the love of snoopy give this gun some support.

brhillman

FNG
Must not be a huge market for them but at one point I was looking for composite options for my Remington 700 ADL that would keep the blind magazine design and not require switching to either DBM or BDL bottom metal. After having to backtrack in the snow to find my brothers tikka magazine that had accidentally been dropped on a hunt a few years ago I grew to appreciate the simplicity of the ADL and was surprised to not find much available in that configuration. B&C listed one model, and HS listed I think one, but that was about all I could find.

Saw on the first page post 64 model 70 was getting a release. Any update?
They’re next in line to start cutting on the machine after the rokstoks. I will post on here as soon as the stocks are ready for sale! Sorry it’s taking longer than expected but the rokstoks are starting to ship this week so we’ll be pushing through them as quickly as we can!
This is what they said on March 11.

Dobie07

FNG
Ruger American Gen II is my vote. 20” fluted, cerakoted and threaded barrel included in popular calibers not commonly as factory options: 6 creed, 22 ARC, 6arc, 6.5 Grendel etc, known for shooting really well, handicapped by a God awful stock design.

I need two for my left hand Rugers. One for my Ruger M77 mk II long action LH and one for my Ruger Hawkeye short action LH. A vertical grip that isn't built for gorilla hands (I've got Ryan Avery esque hands) would be what I'm looking for.

Edit: Please and Thank You

Last edited:

JCMCUBIC

WKR
A one time run on these with a vert grip would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Howa Mini VG stock, slimmed/rounded through the action area and made with a blind mag, would be really nice for the Fieldcraft.