Wyoming G&F, how de we get a voice as NR's?

Archer86

WKR
It’s obvious to me that the people whining are the Wyoming residents. They are whining in the ears of their state legislators and it’s working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
most of the recent changes are from wyoga and ther are representing the wealth nr hunter push for changes to make it easier for the wealthy nr clients to get tags.

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
most of the recent changes are from wyoga and ther are representing the wealth nr hunter push for changes to make it easier for the wealthy nr clients to get tags.

Wyoming guides might be pushing to raise prices but the residents aren’t helping the NR DIY case either. I just hope the other states don’t follow Wyomings lead.

Last edited:

Archer86

WKR
Wyoming game and fish are not pulling the strings. The state legislature makes all the decisions. Game and fish for the most part only make suggestions.

You obviously don't pay attention wyoga is not wyoming game and fish it's wyoming outfitter and guides associations pull strings to get wealthy nr more tags how ever they can

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
You obviously don't pay attention wyoga is not wyoming game and fish it's wyoming outfitter and guides associations pull strings to get wealthy nr more tags how ever they can

Your right. I misread it. I have been calling it the Wyoming Guide Welfare Association for so long I don’t recognize it by any other name.

But like I stated earlier I am done with the state. There are other states with better opportunities.

Archer86

WKR
Your right. I misread it. I have been calling it the Wyoming Guide Welfare Association for so long I don’t recognize it by any other name.

But like I stated earlier I am done with the state. There are other states with better opportunities.

Yeah wyoga is a joke.

The more nr that get out of the game the easier it might get for my family and friends to get tags

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
You could boycott hunting there and jump on the pro wolf bandwagon just to stick it to them

Or the pro national park bandwagon. Wyoming needs 3 more Yellowstones. Preferably in all the wilderness areas. Maybe Joe could write up an executive order and make that happen.

Archer86

WKR
Good luck.

Oh they have hunted with me every year so far not really that hard to get a nr tag in wyoming for a species if your not just concerned about antlers wyoming is probably one of the most generous western states to nr if you added up all the tags they give out. So I have a hard time seeing why some nr are always complaining

I am starting to think some complain hoping it discourages others from applying

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
Oh they have hunted with me every year so far not really that hard to get a nr tag in wyoming for a species if your not just concerned about antlers wyoming is probably one of the most generous western states to nr if you added up all the tags they give out. So I have a hard time seeing why nr are always complaining

I am starting to think some complain hoping it discourages others from applying

I get it. If you know a resident a NR can draw a wilderness tag easily. It just one thing after another. $2000 for a special elk tag. Pure stupidity!!!!

Jethro

WKR
I stopped applying in Wyoming. This year due to not applying previous years I stand to lose. 10 pts for Moose and Sheep. 3 deer pts, 6 elk pts and 9 antelope pts. I feel sorry for all the new NR applicants that don’t understand how Wyoming state legislators have ruined the opportunity for NR DIY hunters.
I understand moose and sheep. What's your reason for bailing on DEA?