Where the heck is the meateater?

sr80

WKR
Great now I have to figure out how to get Netflix. Technology is a pain. In all seriousness Meat eater is one of a handful of hunting shows worth watching. I also like Randy Newbergs stuff and Shockeys uncharted.

These days it isnt very hard. Welcome to 2018 ;)

OP
Desk Jockey
Great now I have to figure out how to get Netflix. Technology is a pain. In all seriousness Meat eater is one of a handful of hunting shows worth watching. I also like Randy Newbergs stuff and Shockeys uncharted.

I know you were kidding but just sayin Buy a new TV. They nearly all come with it preloaded. Still have to sign up but just about any decent new tv doesn’t require a separate. I did a 4K upgrade on a my new tv and it has built in Netflix and prime and each has a button on the remote.

robtattoo

WKR
Well shit.
The only access I have to the intrawebs is via my cellphone & that's sketchy at best.
I guess no more hunting shows for me :'(

OP
Desk Jockey
16 episodes of meat eater goodness are up on Netflix. I don’t see one on this crazy bear hunt that they almost all died on but it looks like some good stuff.

JWP58

WKR
That was afognak island elk hunting. The newest podcast is good too...almost spit my coffee out listening to it.

OP
Desk Jockey
That was afognak island elk hunting. The newest podcast is good too...almost spit my coffee out listening to it.

Ah yes. You are right. Then that is episode 13. Not sure how much of the bear incident made it into the episode if any. From what I recall they were packing out so I don’t think they were filming.

twall13

WKR
Ah yes. You are right. Then that is episode 13. Not sure how much of the bear incident made it into the episode if any. From what I recall they were packing out so I don’t think they were filming.
Not to mention the camera guy took a ride on the Grizzly. Tough to film under those conditions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TripleJ

WKR
Meateater is an awesome show, one of the only hunting shows that my wife enjoys watching with me. I know Netflix is the cat's meow for most people, but some of us still live in places where there is limited/zero internet access. I'm in the small minority that preferred the Sportsman channel, kinda sucks I won't get to see any new episodes.

OP
Desk Jockey
Very cool what they’re doing, can’t wait to follow along. Ol Rinella is a smart, forward thinking dude.

OP
Desk Jockey
I heard a rumor that I started about Ryan Callaghan getting his own spin-off series called the “Stache Chronicles”. Ryan plays a hunting media personality by day and a crime fighter by night called the Ginger Avenger who foils evil with his amazing Stache and smoldering sex appeal.

I heard a rumor that I started about Ryan Callaghan getting his own spin-off series called the “Stache Chronicles”. Ryan plays a hunting media personality by day and a crime fighter by night called the Ginger Avenger who foils evil with his amazing Stache and smoldering sex appeal.

I can corroborate this, my sister's ex-boyfriend's cousin works with a guy who's room mate delivered a pizza to Callaghan and saw him editing the pilot episode.

He may be making more money from the podcast than the TV show. Much cheaper to produce and he is a natural.