2022 / 23 F-250 Tremor Feedback wanted....

im at 210k in 2015 6.7. Small water pump leak at 180k(that i could of let go for a long time) and DEF heater has been out since 110k(refuse to fix it and apparently doesnt need to be)

Im keep thinking in going to get a clogged DPF soon but so far so good.
My Ford dealer in BC just replaced my 2015 F350 DEF heater free of charge. I had >180,000 km on the truck. Worth asking your dealer.....but this is Canada so maybe different in Texas.

Tex68w

WKR
Just picked up a 2023 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with the HO 6.7. Last SD was a 2017 250 KR, no issues with it beyond the replaced fuel tank early on. Hoping for the best with this new fancy gizmo truck. While i got Tremor package to use in Colorado once a year on the Alpine Loop I have to admit that I also did it for the looks. This is my fifth Super Duty and so far it's hand down the best.

KineKilla

WKR
Just picked up a 2023 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with the HO 6.7. Last SD was a 2017 250 KR, no issues with it beyond the replaced fuel tank early on. Hoping for the best with this new fancy gizmo truck. While i got Tremor package to use in Colorado once a year on the Alpine Loop I have to admit that I also did it for the looks. This is my fifth Super Duty and so far it's hand down the best.
$100k for that beast?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

SDHNTR

WKR
Have a neighbor rolls his superduty king ranch over every year for a new one, current truck which is a 22 has had intermittent electrical issues since new, previous 21 and 20 were no issues. Has a 23 on order currently. All are 6.7s, I have a 7.3 I ordered with 4.30 as I planned going to 35” tires. Calculate my current ratio at 3.90 with the taller tires. Has no issues with power in the mountains. Last fall did an overnight drive from Dubois Wy to northern NM by way of Leadville pulling a trailer, never wanted more power. Simpler power train than a modern diesel.
Whose gorgeous Freeman? Dream boat!

Super tag

WKR
I like the Tremor, I’ve had 3 now, got a new 23 Superduty Lariat Ultimate and it has much more than my 22 Platinum had for features and comfort, and it’s easily the nicest truck I’ve ever owned, The high output engine is smooth and power is amazing. All the new features are easy to use and convenient, I was able to turn off the seatbelt dingers and a few other things I don’t like right from the computer in the dash. Factory lift, rugged skid plates, geared for all around use. you will need to drive one for a bit to get a feel for what they’ve done, awesome truck.

Attachments

• IMG_8606.jpeg
    IMG_8606.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 43

Tex68w

WKR
$100k for that beast?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Stickered for $93K, I paid less.

I like the Tremor, I’ve had 3 now, got a new 23 Superduty Lariat Ultimate and it has much more than my 22 Platinum had for features and comfort, and it’s easily the nicest truck I’ve ever owned, The high output engine is smooth and power is amazing. All the new features are easy to use and convenient, I was able to turn off the seatbelt dingers and a few other things I don’t like right from the computer in the dash. Factory lift, rugged skid plates, geared for all around use. you will need to drive one for a bit to get a feel for what they’ve done, awesome truck.

Where in the system did you turn off the seatbelt bs?

2five7

WKR
Stickered for $93K, I paid less.

Where in the system did you turn off the seatbelt bs?
Owners manual tells how to disable the seatbelt dingers, it's a combination of key turns and clicking the seatbelt in and out.

Lots of other things you can tailor to your liking with a laptop and Forscan software.

Super tag

WKR
my wife turned it off, I’m not sure how she did it, but it wasn’t with the seatbelts and the key, also turned off the horn, so it doesn’t honk twice if you leave the truck running without the key inside. I hate that feature, it’s gone….

Tex68w

WKR
I have the honk gone, seat belt chime is gone too, now to figure out how to get rid of the silly Ford Trademark chime when the door is open. Anyone?

Wyomuleskinner

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a 2022 f250 with the 7.3 gas. I sold my duramax and I have no regrets so far skipping the diesel. I don't think the tremor is worth it. I used to think it was. My lariat has a locker in the rear and the tremor only comes with a limited slip in the front. If it had a true locker then I could maybe see it. I ordered my lariat with 6 upfitter switches so i could easily put a true locker in the front or a limited slip for quite a bit less than the tremor package.