2024 Idaho General Draw! 10 days until the MADNESS!

Question. Last year I was line and when it was my turn nothing happened. I believe the system crashed because when the system woke up it said I only had 4 minutes left. Will it automatically take me where I need to be if the system does not crash?

This happened to me two years ago.
Yeah - I think they owe us an explanation on this one. I was at position 544. After 90 people had gone, there were 6 units sold out. How do 90 people buy 6 units worth of tags? I don't know how many diamond creek had this year, but in years past, there was at least a few hundred Diamond Creek A tags available. So 90 people bought those few hundred plus 5 other units???

By the time my number came up, there were 11 units sold out. So 543 people bought 11 units worth of tags?

Neckbone

Lil-Rokslider
So after an hour in line on the phone my number hasnt moved. Had to click option 2 to recieve a call back. What are the chances I get a call back? #1243. I was in the 600s last year and it took 4 hours on the phone...

CorbLand

WKR
Yeah - I think they owe us an explanation on this one. I was at position 544. After 90 people had gone, there were 6 units sold out. How do 90 people buy 6 units worth of tags? I don't know how many diamond creek had this year, but in years past, there was at least a few hundred Diamond Creek A tags available. So 90 people bought those few hundred plus 5 other units???

By the time my number came up, there were 11 units sold out. So 543 people bought 11 units worth of tags?
In person purchases are not in the queue.
1701453874788.png

Beendare

WKR
Sold out a bunch of units at lic vendors within 12 minutes, the update on the website is wrong. A lot of those tags are not available.

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
I just finished on the site. I had number 175. Thought it was my lucky day. By the time I got in they were sold out of Pioneer, Big Desert, Smokey Bennett, Diamond Creek, Lehmi, and Sawtooth elk tags as well as unit 21 deer tags. And I will never have a number that low again. They are allowing people to buy both elk and deer tags. In my opinion they need to make people choose. You get one tag, buy the one you want the most. Stupid process, and that is coming with someone who got an unbelievably good number.

IdahoBeav

WKR
I got my nonres buddies all of their tags. They were having no luck online.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how seriously Idaho has considered putting some of these high-demand units into a draw system? If they're trying to allocate fairly, this first-come-first serve system has run its course with this much demand.

CM

WKR
This is just insane, ~5 years ago before they went unit specific for NR they couldn't give all the NR general deer tags away. I don't think the hunting got any better