2024 Wyoming Draw thread

Mojave

WKR
I think 6 or 7 is the new 5.5.

But I love to doom and gloom Wyoming, hoping you guys will bail.

Diced

WKR
In with 5 for a W general standard draw. Probably won't draw with how they've jacked up the special price but I guess we'll see.

I'm not familiar enough with any areas to think I have a high chance at a big bull and I'm not paying 2k for a raghorn LOL

Thunder17

FNG
Classified Approved
In the special draw for the West General with 4 points. Sure would like to draw

I pulled my name out after I drew a late Arizona tag and didn’t think I could swing 2 trips jumped the gun now hoping my buddy draws and I’ll go be pack mule and caller again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fmarji

FNG
I pulled my name out after I drew a late Arizona tag and didn’t think I could swing 2 trips jumped the gun now hoping my buddy draws and I’ll go be pack mule and caller again

Never pull out 🤣

But in all seriousness, offering to be a pack mule is what makes a good hunting buddy. Hard to come by! Congrats to you and good luck to him. This is a long week with three draws taking place

Never pull out

But in all seriousness, offering to be a pack mule is what makes a good hunting buddy. Hard to come by! Congrats to you and good luck to him. This is a long week with three draws taking place

Your absolutely right I should have know better! Did learn a valid lesson if you withdraw from the Wyoming draw your not going to be able to modify it later

Do we think draw results will be out tomorrow morning? I believe that's how it went last year. Draw results were scheduled for Thursday, and we got the email Tuesday morning.

Thomas11

WKR
Anyone know the scoop on these proposed unlimited cow tags in the east side of state this yr? I read the article and kinda alluded to private landowners maybe opening up ranches for this? But idk ? I was looking at unit 3 and 6 potentially and maybe u could be successful on some of the public there

From what I’ve seen - yes the private ranches mainly. But you are correct to assume if you can find public butted up to those “high density” elk areas that you can snag some cows. But all depends on when the elk ebb and flow from private to public etc