23’ Co license recommendations..

WTFJohn

WKR
After I literally just finished saying how closely I had been monitoring this situation. Nice.

You had the info, you just didn't see the connections between all the dots.

I live in the area you're referring to, the trend line was moving down with every single storm that rolled in after the start of March. All the folks up here have been talking about this for months, we didn't know exact numbers but we knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

taskswap

WKR
=
You had the info, you just didn't see the connections between all the dots.
It's a question of treating other people with respect. You don't know me. I'm not actually personally affected by this situation at all. I listed this zone as my first choice because I enjoy the beauty of it so much. Taking an elk there is a bonus. I'm planning on / actively hoping for my second choice which is a great zone far from the affected area. But in all your responses you ridiculed everybody that had a thought different from yours. You didn't have to do that.

WTFJohn

WKR
=

It's a question of treating other people with respect. You don't know me. I'm not actually personally affected by this situation at all. I listed this zone as my first choice because I enjoy the beauty of it so much. Taking an elk there is a bonus. I'm planning on / actively hoping for my second choice which is a great zone far from the affected area. But in all your responses you ridiculed everybody that had a thought different from yours. You didn't have to do that.

Again, I am sorry that you didn't put the dots together. I'm not trying to be a dick about it, but the info has literally been out there for months. Good luck in the draw and on your hunt.