6.5 PRC ammo?

davsco

WKR
if no one above suggested ammoseek, try that. although i have a search on for 6.5 prc and have seen almost nothing. bought 4 boxes of the eldx from palmettostatearmory end of december. and now have dies to reload that brass. though, i haven't seen any 143 eldx bullets anywhere. did get a box of berger 156 eol extreme hunters bullets that should work well. also check milehighshooting.

edcrosbys

FNG
if no one above suggested ammoseek, try that. ...
I second this! I've been wanting for 4+ months to pull the trigger on a new rifle, but refused to get something I couldn't get ammo for or didn't already have. Setting up an alert on ammoseek and I was able to get some in a few weeks.
It disappears quickly, so you need to be close when the alerts. I missed the first two.

Jsmith410

Lil-Rokslider
I saw a couple boxes at Buds in Lexington last week but held off. They weren’t as high as GB bit still $60/box for Hornady Precision Hunter.

Pickle

FNG
A local gun store got in 5 cases of it. I have been able to pick up 10 boxes of it over the last few days. $48 a box. The store owner couldn't believe what it was selling for on Gunbroker. I'm off to Sportsmans Warehouse Saturday to pick up my new Christensen Arms Ridgeline that I have been wanting to get for 6 months.

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a browning X bolt western hunter in 6.5 prc and have been searching for brass or factory ammo. It sounds like I will probably find it at a local sporting goods store before I get a notification it is available online. my local stores have all told me they have been receiving factory ammo in most calibers but have not seen 6.5 prc in over 6 months.

I bought a browning X bolt western hunter in 6.5 prc and have been searching for brass or factory ammo. It sounds like I will probably find it at a local sporting goods store before I get a notification it is available online. my local stores have all told me they have been receiving factory ammo in most calibers but have not seen 6.5 prc in over 6 months.
That's because your local gun stores, along with mine, have been selling it out the back door or on Gunbroker for the last 6 months.

VernAK

WKR
Larry,

If you will add a location to your personal info, it would be easier to steer you toward stores or individuals in your area