6mm bullets for .243 Win 1-10”

I know you said you were going with the 85gr Gamekings, but if you don’t like them I’ve had great accuracy with the 90gr BTs and the 100 Partition. That 100gr Partition would be my choice for caribou.

OP
L

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
I know you said you were going with the 85gr Gamekings, but if you don’t like them I’ve had great accuracy with the 90gr BTs and the 100 Partition. That 100gr Partition would be my choice for caribou.

I grabbed a box of 100 gr Partitions for hunting bullets, but at >$.70 each I’m not going to use them for practice at the volume I’d like to shoot.

I’m currently waiting on an extra power mainspring for this rifle, so load testing is on hold til that gets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
If you want to try the gmx let me know I have 38 left that I won’t shoot

Thanks for the offer Bsnyder but I think they would be wasted on me. They come out either side of 1.00 on the Berger stability calculator for the muzzle velocities and atmospherics I have to work with. I think all I’d have to show for my efforts with them is keyholes or lousy groups.

Bsnyder

WKR
Thanks for the offer Bsnyder but I think they would be wasted on me. They come out either side of 1.00 on the Berger stability calculator for the muzzle velocities and atmospherics I have to work with. I think all I’d have to show for my efforts with them is keyholes or lousy groups.

No worries thought id offer. i plan on shooting hammers and 108s not sure how much effort i wanna put in to them.

MattB

WKR
You might look at Hammer bullets and load the heaviest that will stabilize in your twist. I did that when trying to come up with a light recoil load for my daughter and they shoot great and performed well on the one animal she shot with it. Load development was easy as could be too.