Air Fryers

Base camp hunter here. 1 member of our group bought a air fryer. Does anybody know if a 2000 watt yamaha generator would run this thing. I know nothing about watts or how big a generator I would need.

jolemons

WKR
Somewhere on the appliance it'll say what the amp draw is. I'd be surprised if a generator that size wasn't way more than needed. Have to watch how much other stuff is being run at same time though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jimb03

FNG
Being that it is basically a high powered convection oven it will probably pull a fair amount of power but you should be ok with your generator. If it will run on a standard 15 amp house outlet you will be fine (although you might not be able to use anything else at the same time). If it trips a 15 amp circuit and requires a 20 amp (highly doubtful) then you won’t have enough. Check with the owner and see if he’s running it on a 15 amp circuit.

Read the label on the back...,Check amp draw then check Generator label.
This will tell you if you can use multiple devices at same time.Amp draw is key.:cool:

keller

WKR
you should be able to figure it out by watt or amp draw posted on appliances..we have Yamaha 2000 in our ice shack it will run a pizza oven and microwave. my question is do the air fryers do a good job have been looking at them. thanks john

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m of no help to the conversation, but I love my freakin air fryer. Don’t care if it makes me a yuppie or not.