Ammunition shortages..

MuleyMike

FNG
Any theory’s on when this ammunition shortage will end? Will it end before fall hunting season? Having a hard time finding what I need to get me through the fall...

Spoonbill

WKR
When covid restrictions are lifted, raw material costs fall, the powers that be stop discussing gun control, ports stop having issues unloading boats....... yeah it won’t be anytime soon. Only shining light in this is federal owns remington’s ammo plant now so we may see some more supply.

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
I always have had lots of ammo in stock so no shortage here. I will be a buyer when the market gets back to a normal pricing. Ridiculous what they want for ammo now.

OP
M

MuleyMike

FNG
Yeah wish I had a stockpile built up but I was pretty fresh out of school and poor until lately.. guess I’ll just have to shoot whatever I can scrounge up this fall

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Muleymike......you might just try asking here on the slide what you are looking for. Aint no one gonna give up their stash but might be able to help you out with a box or two. Roksliders are truly the best dudes and dudettes around. I've been helped out numerous times.

Randy

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
When it comes in you better be there the day before lol. Last week they arrested 3 people for fighting at cabelas. They said they can't put ammo on shelves anymore its all going to stay behind counter and have to line up to get it

squirrel

WKR
So Pete, what was that lone red box of on the left??? Here in town there is one box of 6.5 Grendel (don't even know what that is!) and two boxes of .22 shot shells.