Andrew Huberman podcast with Goggins

Huberman is a treasure of valuable, all thought out information.
Dude is seriously underrated.
Goggins is intense, but good in spurts for motivation for me

OXN939

WKR
Huberman is a treasure of valuable, all thought out information.
Dude is seriously underrated.
Goggins is intense, but good in spurts for motivation for me

Huberman is the man. His recent episode with Robert Lustig is the heaviest listen I've heard I've heard in a while. Requiring a test on that one for citizenship might be one of the only ways to save the country

OP
Y

Yoder

WKR
Found this one fascinating. His correlation to the physical benefits (brain growth) attributed to doing hard work was awesome.
It was pretty cool to see that Goggins almost felt vindicated. He new he was building something he couldn't explain and Huberman explained it. I love both of those guys but Goggins is the man. I've done things I would have never even tried before listening to Goggins.

It was pretty cool to see that Goggins almost felt vindicated. He new he was building something he couldn't explain and Huberman explained it. I love both of those guys but Goggins is the man. I've done things I would have never even tried before listening to Goggins.
Yea. you could kind of see it on his face. Cool moment.

Huberman is the man. His recent episode with Robert Lustig is the heaviest listen I've heard I've heard in a while. Requiring a test on that one for citizenship might be one of the only ways to save the country
I skipped that one. On your recommendation, I’m listening now.

Wow. So good

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Goggins explaining how its not about the carrot and the STICK is what its all about is now something I carry with me every single day