Are you ready to shoot off your tripod for the 2020 rifle season?

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey everyone. I make arca and outdoorsmans adaptors for shooting off of tripods, and just got parts back from the anodizer. Currently I have everything in stock! These are all black anodized and made out of 7075 aluminum. They ship with 10-32, 1/4-20, or m lok fasteners and tee nuts.

Arca+pic (with or without sling stud) $55 shipped

4” arca rail $55 shipped

1.7” mini arca plate $40 shipped

1.7” mini outdoorsmans plate $40 shipped

outdoorsmans +pic $55 shipped.

every adapter has a small radius section on bottom, and then a flat section for mounting for rounded or flat bottom stocks.

454FE934-153D-41B8-BD2F-30CEDB2CC1D0.jpeg462FBFFD-AACB-498F-9194-092D264BFFBB.jpeg5B2DA087-4343-400C-AC10-BB2DEF3313F0.jpeg

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Don't have any videos as of right now, but we will be doing a youtube channel for out products soon.

I can walk you thru the installation, its pretty easy.

You bed tee nuts into the stock. Some stocks already come with tee nuts, like mcmillan and HS precision. It was a straight bolt on for my HS precision stock because it came with two pre installed tee nuts.

-Ken

pirogue

WKR
Don't have any videos as of right now, but we will be doing a youtube channel for out products soon.

You bed tee nuts into the stock. Some stocks already come with tee nuts, like mcmillan and HS precision. It was a straight bolt on for my HS precision stock because it came with two pre installed tee nuts.

-Ken
Got it. Thanks

pirogue

WKR

-Ken
When you say nuts, as in plural, you have to drill hole(s) in the stock, In the center balance area, as shown in the top image? Is there no concern for repeated recoil stress disseminated through a bolt or two into the stock?

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You very generously epoxy the tee nuts in place. A lot of stocks come with tee nuts already installed. If done right it shouldn’t cause any issues.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Still have all of my adapters available! Better to have the option to shoot off your tripod and not use it, rather than need it and be unable to!

Weight and size savings vs saddle type shooting rests is extremely good!

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is the overall length of the hole spacing on the pic/arca model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the arca plus pic has bolt spacing of 1.2”-3.05”

Hot any videos of use and installation to share?

Not yet, but they are on our To do list. Once our website is up and running we will do videos.

Superdoo

WKR
I don't know if this is an odd question or not, but I couldn't help thinking about it....

What are the chances that the recoil damages your fluid head?

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I mean from shooting off tripods the amount I have.... I haven’t seen any issues. Really the legs absorb most of the recoil. I’ve used a ball head and my VA5 and have had zero issues with them.

I’m also impartial because none of my guns recoil much at all because I run our Ti Pro brakes on all my rifles.