Are you Rokstore Ready?

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t forget to stock up on all the Rokstore essentials before your hunt. And don’t be that guy that waits to order 2 days before their hunt and is mad their order didn’t arrive in time. This is not Amazon!! https://bit.ly/rskillkit

Attachments

• IMG_1784.png
    IMG_1784.png
    474.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
a4ff5e3c887a77eaf00328d11ba400b7.jpg

8c21b65ccafbe98136ca18d264f936b6.jpg

5fc8ab34579da9f00f4b044eed32bf6f.jpg

ca38dfdd8276bac5111d68b14e5ed23e.jpg

14.99! While supplies last!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
We want “suck it” koozies.

Is this in reference to anything in particular or just a general ‘suck it’ type koozie request?

Drenalin

WKR
Is this in reference to anything in particular or just a general ‘suck it’ type koozie request?

It also be adorned with a lamb's head.

Edited to add link to thread so you don't think I'm a wiseacre. Which I am, but in this case dead serious.

CorbLand

WKR
Post 1327 in the thread is my favorite but there are a bunch starting around page 65.

CorbLand

WKR
Suck it.

Seriously, you take the one BBob posted, add sunglasses to the lamb with "suck it." That would hilarious.

Extra points if you can do it with "deleted member 8 whatever it is" posing yep, then quoting himself and telling himself to suck it.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are on your own with this. Creating merch on individual threads with many opposing opinions and hurt feelings doesn’t really stand the test of time. Plus, I could only get skim for about 3 min. before I felt like I was back in middle school.

fwafwow

WKR
I’m in for the koozie, even though I drink my beer fast enough to not need a koozie.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I’m in for the koozie, even though I drink my beer fast enough to not need a koozie.

I have faith you guys can find koozies to keep your beer cold. They would cost us more to print and ship than I think you guys would want to pay. Especially when you can get them for free or at the dollar store

CorbLand

WKR
You guys are on your own with this. Creating merch on individual threads with many opposing opinions and hurt feelings doesn’t really stand the test of time. Plus, I could only get skim for about 3 min. before I felt like I was back in middle school.

Middle school, are you saying we were acting like middle schoolers?

Personally, I will take middle schooler, my wife generally tells me I act like a kindergartener so middle school is an upgrade.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Middle school, are you saying we were acting like middle schoolers?

Personally, I will take middle schooler, my wife generally tells me I act like a kindergartener so middle school is an upgrade.

Is it?