Armed services/veterans/leo/first responders

OP
Billy Goat
tumblr_ps0tbmh10x1tbf37wo1_1280.jpg

Time for me to come clean. I'm using this as a raffle to giveaway a gift card. Previous experience showed me that most of the veterans on here were too humble to put their name in a hat for something.

Thanks to @SportsmansFinest for the gift card, I felt like I should pass it on. So this memorial day weekend remember the reason for the holiday.

With everything going on I felt it appropriate to open it for first responders as well.

So from this redneck in the hills I'd like to thank all our military for what they gave, and especially remember those who gave everything and the family they left behind. Thanks to those working the home front as well, the police, fire fighters, and EMS personnel.

I'll let this keep going a little while, probably til Monday. Then do the draw.

Swamppirate

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 183601

Time for me to come clean. I'm using this as a raffle to giveaway a gift card. Previous experience showed me that most of the veterans on here were too humble to put their name in a hat for something.

Thanks to @SportsmansFinest for the gift card, I felt like I should pass it on. So this memorial day weekend remember the reason for the holiday.

With everything going on I felt it appropriate to open it for first responders as well.

So from this redneck in the hills I'd like to thank all our military for what they gave, and especially remember those who gave everything and the family they left behind. Thanks to those working the home front as well, the police, fire fighters, and EMS personnel.

I'll let this keep going a little while, probably til Monday. Then do the draw.

Wow! What can I say... very humbled by that gesture!

fishslap

WKR
Navy, 6 years, submarines, USS Dallas. The boat was fitted with a dry deck shelter and seal delivery vehicle when I was onboard. My time was spent in the engine room. Two deployments to the Mediterranean focusing on special ops, including deep submergence rescue vehicle certification at the same time the Kursk went down.

SWOHTR

WKR
Navy, 6 years, submarines, USS Dallas. The boat was fitted with a dry deck shelter and seal delivery vehicle when I was onboard. My time was spent in the engine room. Two deployments to the Mediterranean focusing on special ops, including deep submergence rescue vehicle certification at the same time the Kursk went down.

Wasn’t Dallas in the hunt for red October?

Mule34

FNG
active army for 5 years, firefighter/emt for 4 years and a police officer for 6 years, I dont think I could work a different kind of job...lol

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations to @RemiR7 , just did my drawing for the gift card, his number came up.

Thanks to @SportsmansFinest for making this possible.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying some time with family and friends and remembering what all this is really about.

Thank you I greatly appreciate it. As mentioned above hope everyone is enjoying today and making the best of it.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The list of brothers I remember on this day is too long
779ef4037d6b3946ceb7007aef82f8d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk