Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

Sky1926

FNG
Put me in for $396 without shipping...($22.89) was shipping cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky1926

FNG
Yea I gave it the college try, downloaded the app and all but it wouldn't let me edit for some reason...thanks for the assist

colonel00

WKR
Put me in for $396 without shipping...($22.89) was shipping cost

Yea I gave it the college try, downloaded the app and all but it wouldn't let me edit for some reason...thanks for the assist

Hmm, it should just open another browser window. Then again, if you were on your phone it may function differently. It's all good.

dotman

WKR
On my phone it just opens in another browser, then you can just add to it.

Hmm, it should just open another browser window. Then again, if you were on your phone it may function differently. It's all good.

I guess I'm having the same issues as Sky. I downloaded the app but can't figure out how to do anything else. I'm not ready to place my order yet because I'm still working on getting other people involved to eliminate the shipping cost but I wanted to go ahead and see if I could add to the spreadsheet. Anyway, when I do place my order I'll just go ahead and post it here.

colonel00

WKR
I guess I'm having the same issues as Sky. I downloaded the app but can't figure out how to do anything else. I'm not ready to place my order yet because I'm still working on getting other people involved to eliminate the shipping cost but I wanted to go ahead and see if I could add to the spreadsheet. Anyway, when I do place my order I'll just go ahead and post it here.

Yeah, might be an iPhone thing or just a phone thing. It's supposed to just open another browser page as it's a shared document. However, for those having issues, just post and myself or someone can add you.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

daddie63

WKR
Still looking for anyone in the San Jose or Bay Area that might want to combine orders. Thanks. I'm thinking of picking up a 115 and some tumblers. Pm if interested.

dotman

WKR
I have a feeling the tracking schedule is starting to get jacked up, looks like a cooler size has been entered as a price.

Ill be ordering a few, Just trying to set up a few more buddies who might want in. Ill add myself to the list once ordered. I'm in Reno, NV if anyone else wants to group order.

Sky1926

FNG
Yep..if it's like anything else everybody will order June 30

twall13

WKR
I'm trying to get my order together sooner rather than later but I've had several people express interest that need to get me info. on which size they want. On the positive side, it looks like my order will be for more than I originally expected. I have no doubt we'll reach $10,000. I'd bet we double that number easily. Unfortunately, most of the orders will likely happen towards the end of the month.

Like Twall13 I am working on getting others involved that are not on this site. At this point I will at minimum be ordering three coolers and working on getting a few more involved. The $10,000 limit does however worry me a bit. I don't want to go out telling guys they can get a cooler at this great discount only to have to go back to them let them down with no coolers or having to pay full price.