Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

robtattoo

WKR
Just so that everyone is aware....
I posted this onto another, local Tennessee, hunting forum.
There have been over $3000 worth of orders placed there alone & I just received a message from one member who called Alas to modify his order. He was told, first hand, that the 10K threshold was met & breached several days ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
GROUP COOLER BUY UPDATE

All,

Excellent news! I can confirm that the $10K threshold has been met and crossed.

JL

colonel00

WKR
Congrats. I hope the product turns out to be fantastic. I'm still waiting to see a review on one though...

dotman

WKR
So what changed, looks like they are collecting 100% of the order minus the 25% discount, no 50% deposit now and remainder when shipped. Also they will not edit orders just cancel and have you reorder and pay the entire balance now, if I'm paying 100% of the discounted price upfront I hope they ship it now as well.

***edit - sounds like a system glitch, they are working on it.

Last edited:

robtattoo

WKR
According to the message I got in Tennessee Gun Owners, the guy was told that the order 'should' ship between the first & third week of July.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bowshot

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered as well, payed 100% of the discount price unfortunately so looks like glitch isn't fixed yet but hopefully they ship soon

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
***IMPORTANT Atlas Cooler Group Buy Update: AS OF 6/9/2016, WE HAVE MET AND EXCEEDED the $10,000 minimum for this buy, therefore all orders will receive the 25% discount for Atlas Coolers and Tumblers (Tritan tumblers not included)**

NOTE-- The initial Group Buy process of making a partial deposit, waiting for shipping fee reimbursement for orders of $375+ and waiting for final billing caused too much confusion.

Therefore, as of 6/10/2016, Atlas is making three important changes to future Rokslide Group Buy orders:

1. PAYMENT METHOD UPDATE- Beginning on Friday, 6/10/2016, all orders will be billed IN FULL at time of the order (including taxes if applicable). Orders using the Group Buy Code will get the 25% Group Buy discount deducted from their full order at checkout (Tritan Tumblers not included, nor can they be ordered during a Group Buy purchase). NoTE- Previous Group Buy orders that did have a 50% deposit made will have the remaining balances charged as agreed on 7/1/2016 and those orders will ship out starting in the first week of July.
  2. SHIPPING CHARGES- Free Shipping to Lower 48 and AK is still available for orders exceeding $375- Beginning 6/10/2016, all orders that total $375 or higher will automatically have shipping charges eliminated at checkout, customers will no longer have to wait for a manual credit/reimbursement.
  3. SHIPPING DATE- Group Buy orders will begin shipping the first week of July from Atlas on a first come/first serve basis. If you want your cooler faster, order sooner. Folks that wait until the end of June may have to wait a few weeks for their coolers. (NOTE- Atlas has container loads of coolers arriving all the time, so no need to worry about long delays)

xziang

WKR
Just placed an order. Will wait to see what hits the CC in the next couple of days to make sure it is correct. The price was .75 cheaper than what I had figured *shrugs*

Can't wait to see what they are like and how they work. No reason to add my order to the list since the limit has already been hit.

What is everyone putting in for the group buy code? I put in the word "Code", didn't work, also put in "Rokslide group buy", didn't work. Any ideas??

twall13

WKR
What is everyone putting in for the group buy code? I put in the word "Code", didn't work, also put in "Rokslide group buy", didn't work. Any ideas??
Read the first post of the thread. #3 under order entry process gives the code. I'd cut and paste it but I'm on my phone...

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I was too slow.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
I did not post the code seperately because I wanted folks not to try blindly ordering, then screw it up and contact Atlas with qiestions that are answered in the first post. Best to direct them to the first post in this thread.

cfdjay

WKR
Hey guys the link to the Yeti comparison isn't working. Anyone know where I can find info on how these things do comparatively?

Hey guys the link to the Yeti comparison isn't working. Anyone know where I can find info on how these things do comparatively?
Coolersonsale.com has reviews. Google Yeti vs. (Insert brand)
This cooler looks exactly like the Siberian cooler that I have. It's an awesome cooler and these are much cheaper.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk