Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

mmccolloch

Lil-Rokslider
Just placed my order for (2) 65Q & (1) 115Q. Thanks for putting this together! Just another example of why Rokslide is the best online community of guys/gals out there!

Avid Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Did a little more digging myself. On their 40 liter cooler page they had a hyperlink that takes you to a company called absolute zero coolers website. They look identical minus the color choices. Not sure if they're the same company or not. Both located in Texas. They have some more photos and angles on their Facebook and website if your looking for more info. I'm guessing the coolers we order from Atlas will be the same. Looking forward to receiving mine.

https://m.facebook.com/Absolute-Zer...photos/?tab=albums&mt_nav=1&ref=page_internal

robtattoo

WKR
Just had a look..... I'm actually more interested in getting mine now. Much better photos that have settled my mind on the one or two minor things that were concerning me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

13bonatter69

Lil-Rokslider
I think I am going to order a 115, 80, and 65. Man I wish someone had seen one of these first hand......:rolleyes:

Anyone know if this will be available next year too? Don't necessarily have the cash but would love to get in on it. Also looking for someone around the central valley (Modesto) to do a buy to save on shipping.

twall13

WKR
Anyone know if this will be available next year too? Don't necessarily have the cash but would love to get in on it. Also looking for someone around the central valley (Modesto) to do a buy to save on shipping.

This group buy was put together buy Rokslide member GotDraw. He contacted them and worked out the details. As such, I doubt it will be around next year, though there is always the potential that you could contact them and set it up again if you wanted to.

This group buy was put together buy Rokslide member GotDraw. He contacted them and worked out the details. As such, I doubt it will be around next year, though there is always the potential that you could contact them and set it up again if you wanted to.
Well, guess I need to get in then. Looking for someone in the bay area/central valley to do a buy

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
Cooler Buy Clarification Update-

RE: CHANGING/MODIFYING EXISTING GROUP-BUY ORDERS

Due to the structure of Atlas' order entry system, customers cannot make partial changes/updates to on-line Group-Buy orders. Customers must contact Atlas directly by phone, cancel their full order then re-enter it on-line with any updates.

JL

Buckman

WKR
Put our order in today, a 30, a 80, a 115 and 2 tumblers. Hope they live up to the hype. Anyhow Thank You GotDraw for your time and efforts.

dotman

WKR

Doubt it as they told me it wasn't really worth it to them but they may offer a future discount code, they mainly deal in large bulk orders and I think this is stressing them out. They are not staffed to deal with direct to customer calls and issues.

Trick

FNG
Ordered the 115qt and an 80qt, but with the discount I had to throw in a Tritan tumbler to meet the threshold for free shipping. Then a bit later I get a refund on the Tumbler via email? So is this a catch 22 to miss the shipping threshold? No harm, no foul yet, but??????

robtattoo

WKR
It was stated right from the off that the Tritan tumblers wouldn't be in the deal. You could've ordered a Twisted tumbler though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ordered the 115qt and an 80qt, but with the discount I had to throw in a Tritan tumbler to meet the threshold for free shipping. Then a bit later I get a refund on the Tumbler via email? So is this a catch 22 to miss the shipping threshold? No harm, no foul yet, but??????

Tritan tumblers are not eligible for the group buy.

Eslong1

FNG
I am going to gamble like everyone else and place an order but I have yet to see a post that anyone has actually ever personally seen one of these coolers. I have read they normally only deal with big bulk orders ( to where?) I cant find them for sale anywhere online except from their website. Thanks for putting this together I hope we all end up with a great cooler.