ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

Laqua3030

FNG
here is the whole reponse.

the dates on the website are going to be where updates can be found.We understand that they continued to be pushed out, but we honestly should not have ever agreed to do the group buy due to our business model of wholesale. The Rokslide group buy was a mistake on our end due to the issues that arose with it. Honestly I'd recommend to all that ordered to cancel as we are discontinuing all coolers and strictly going wholesale drinkware lines once all orders are delivered. We do not have capacity to be able to handle our wholesale accounts and direct to consumer. We also do not have staff to answer 200 emails a day.
We know this is a inconvenience for everyone as it has been for us but as I've relayed to people before, we aren't trying to keep anyone's money.We deliver what we have when we have it, Our backlog with walmart is getting our current inventory that we had originally allocated for Rokslide and I as a business owner have to make the decision that is best for my company.
Updates will be given via website and only through website until all backorders (not just Rokslide) have been fulfilled.
We do apologize as we know this is an inconvenience but are doing all we can to get orders out as quickly as possible. Avg turnaround time for manufacturing coolers FYI is almost 45 days, it takes quite some time to play catchup.
Oh my mistake. It turns out that this guy is the victim. I feel like such an ass. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

That's a real kick in the dick....

I'm not sure that guy could be anymore full of shit..

I'm gonna make this guy deliver my cooler, if I don't get the money oh well, Im sure as shit not canceling now. I don't need the cooler, but he's going to deliver it one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
That's a real kick in the dick....

I'm not sure that guy could be anymore full of shit..

I'm gonna make this guy deliver my cooler, if I don't get the money oh well, Im sure as shit not canceling now. I don't need the cooler, but he's going to deliver it one way or the other.

Ha! Go get em tips! I wish I had the money to do the same thing.

Unfortunately I threw in the towel this evening. I wished the guy would have thought to do more to save face. I sent him a note in response to my cancellation notice suggesting he might have appeased a lot of folks if he had just refunded everyone but offered a discount code for a one time purchase at the same discount at what point in time they are able to get caught up. Would have been a win/win. Oh well... easy come easy go.

It's funny how he says he isn't trying to keep our money, but the nonexistent coolers are still on the website for sale.

Also, I wonder if Walmart is aware that the coolers are being discontinued? If anyone does get one of these coolers, I doubt there will be any warranty since they won't get any more.

It's also nice to see a small company adopt the business model of screw the little guy, I'm doing what's best for me. I didn't know Comcast was holding seminars for small business owners...

Eslong1

FNG
I just went on walmarts website and searched atlas coolers the coolers didn't pull up but our twisted tumblers are for sale on there.

Ben Nicholson

Lil-Rokslider
here is the whole reponse.

the dates on the website are going to be where updates can be found.We understand that they continued to be pushed out, but we honestly should not have ever agreed to do the group buy due to our business model of wholesale. The Rokslide group buy was a mistake on our end due to the issues that arose with it. Honestly I'd recommend to all that ordered to cancel as we are discontinuing all coolers and strictly going wholesale drinkware lines once all orders are delivered. We do not have capacity to be able to handle our wholesale accounts and direct to consumer. We also do not have staff to answer 200 emails a day.
We know this is a inconvenience for everyone as it has been for us but as I've relayed to people before, we aren't trying to keep anyone's money.We deliver what we have when we have it, Our backlog with walmart is getting our current inventory that we had originally allocated for Rokslide and I as a business owner have to make the decision that is best for my company.
Updates will be given via website and only through website until all backorders (not just Rokslide) have been fulfilled.
We do apologize as we know this is an inconvenience but are doing all we can to get orders out as quickly as possible. Avg turnaround time for manufacturing coolers FYI is almost 45 days, it takes quite some time to play catchup.

Please, please, please, tell me you are filling complaints with the attorney general, BBB, etc... and providing this message from him. Karma will bite him, with our help.

Danny

FNG
I dont get it. Their business model is and has always been wholesale? But you sell coolers in single quantities on your website... and it's still up there for sale! I'm going to wait this out for the hell of it. He should of just left it at we made a mistake with over promising instead of adding that they should have never done this or that because it conflicts with their business model.

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
What a POS! Cancelled my order yesterday. haven't seen my CC get credited yet. How long have you guys been waiting to see that money get refunded?

xziang

WKR
To anyone that has canceled their orders in the last week or so have you actually received a refund to your credit card?

I canceled a couple days ago but haven't received a refund yet.

**edited** Screw it I called CC company to dispute the charges.

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
You don't even have to begin to read between those lines......pushed out to December, and he's discontinuing selling coolers.......there will be no coolers in Dec.

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
I know everyone wants to " stick it to this guy" and make him ship their coolers, but I think your dreaming if you think you will get them in December. Faster I can get my money back out of this guys pocket, the better.

weaver

WKR
If he's discontinuing selling coolers, why was he concerned about getting walmart their coolers instead of rokslide? I think they regret selling coolers for the discount and are trying to get out of it.
I'm curious what Wal-Mart's price was for the coolers vs the rokslide price.

Likely because he will be selling them the tumbler s and what not. But then again everything this **** has said has been a lie. Its all lies.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Stwrt9

WKR
I filed a claim with Paypal in regards to their taking payment for 2 plus months and failing to deliver goods. hopefully this will help get my refund processed sooner.

If he's discontinuing selling coolers, why was he concerned about getting walmart their coolers instead of rokslide? I think they regret selling coolers for the discount and are trying to get out of it.
I'm curious what Wal-Mart's price was for the coolers vs the rokslide price.

One of two things happened:

This dumbass didn't crunch the numbers prior to the group buy, realized after all the orders( somewhere in the 25-30k range I bet) that he was absolutely going to take it in the shorts on this deal or;

He promised an order to Walmart, couldn't deliver the goods, needed money, took ours bought stock and have it to Walmart, then prays we all cancel. 30k loan with zero interest.

I would hedge my bets on the first. I really feel a guy like this could not possibly negotiate a deal with Walmart, I mean if Wally World really wanted coolers, they could buy them in cash from China and make all profit.

I dont get it. Their business model is and has always been wholesale? But you sell coolers in single quantities on your website... and it's still up there for sale! I'm going to wait this out for the hell of it. He should of just left it at we made a mistake with over promising instead of adding that they should have never done this or that because it conflicts with their business model.

Checked out this thread while grabbing lunch. For the heck of it, I looked at the website. Coolers are shown on sale, with a September 15th ship date. Good luck to you guys.

Colberjs

WKR
I'd like to see somebody with more disposable income than myself order a cooler from his website for the heck of it just to see when it ships. If it ships before the group buy coolers I'd be pissed(er).

xziang

WKR
I'd like to see somebody with more disposable income than myself order a cooler from his website for the heck of it just to see when it ships. If it ships before the group buy coolers I'd be pissed(er).

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing for I checked out their site earlier today. I went as far as acting like I was going to buy one expecting a delay shipping warning but nothing came up.