Bear Paw Wilderness Designs

Just got a 1.5p mesh tent in from them. Functionally all looks well but it cames dirty and covered in pet hair (my GSP was on point on the package when we went out to get the mail) and the fit and finish is dog shit. It looks like whoever sewed it was hammered half the time. For what it costs I guess I could care less as long as it stands up but holy hell was it a bit of a shock when I first pulled it out of the package. Probably wouldn't ever purchase anything that I was going to rely on for shelter from them but for things like bug bivies it works if you don't mind spending half an hour cleaning up the loose threads and fixing some of the shittier sewing I guess it's passable. We'll see how it stands up to use. 3/9 would maybe purchase again.

Just got a 1.5p mesh tent in from them. Functionally all looks well but it cames dirty and covered in pet hair (my GSP was on point on the package when we went out to get the mail) and the fit and finish is dog shit. It looks like whoever sewed it was hammered half the time. For what it costs I guess I could care less as long as it stands up but holy hell was it a bit of a shock when I first pulled it out of the package. Probably wouldn't ever purchase anything that I was going to rely on for shelter from them but for things like bug bivies it works if you don't mind spending half an hour cleaning up the loose threads and fixing some of the shittier sewing I guess it's passable. We'll see how it stands up to use. 3/9 would maybe purchase again.
I have heard enough good about Bearpaw that I would buy from them for certain items, but I've heard enough stories like this one (and worse) that I would be nervous the whole time.