Best instant coffee packets

sivart

WKR
Recommend me some instant coffee packets for the backcountry. I don't mind the preworkout packets every now and then, but i really prefer plain black coffee.

I know that starbucks has packets, but I'm not supporting that woke bullshit company

This

There isn’t anything else even close, in my opinion. I tried the BRCC instant and wasn’t impressed. The Via packets are pretty disgusting too. Mt Hagen tastes like real coffee. They might be woke too, I haven’t looked into it.

Been leaning towards cheap intant coffee from Aldi. Put it in a zip lock snack bag, and call it good enough. I can make it as strong or weak as I am feeling, and a jar costs a few bucks. Tried some overgrown teabags from steeped that made a nice cup, but they make alot of trash, and are bulky for what it is.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Also a Folgers user: good stuff in the AM. I use Via packets, they work is about all I can say/write.

I read about the difference between freeze dried (Folgers/other) and spray dried (Via and others) somewhere, IMHO freeze dried is much better.

I like Kopiko blanca it has cream and just a little sugar. It is from the Phillipines so look in markets with asian foods. There are also other flavors but haven't tried them yet. It has a good robust coffee taste but with the goodies in it.

Trader Joe's instant coffee packets. $1.99 for 10. Best instant coffee on the go.

They have coffee, milk and sugar premixed. It takes 2 packets to have a big cup of coffee like I would at home.

Now I don't live near trader Joe's and I don't do sugar anymore at all. So I use regular instant coffee, Stevia or whatever sweeteners you use, pour them into the fold top plastic sandwich bags and tie a knot into the corner of the bag. We call them "crack sacks" as that's the name for the same way of packaging drugs in the hood.

I haven't figured out a milk or creamer to go in there yet as I will not use coffee mate powdered creamer. But it has worked well so far and I just drink it black in the field and use half and half cups at camp.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Back