Buy Once Cry Once Reloading Equipment

Jakl

FNG
Sample size of one for me, but I have had great experiences using my Dillon presses. I got into reloading on a Square Deal (pre-B) passed down from my father in law. It needed some tweaking so I sent it in and they upgraded it to basically B spec for free and replaced any parts that needed it. I’ve since got my own RL650 and love it. If you want to churn out lots of rifle rounds, it’s an awesome option. Their case trimmer has been phenomenal for doing just that. I run 2 toolheads: one for decap and trim/neck size, and maybe FL size, and the second for prime, powder, seat and crimp.

AMP Annealing machine. My range has a Mark 1 and I anneal my brass there everytime I get a chance. Unfortunately I moved and wish I had an AMP at home. Once I annealed my brass with an AMP, it’s hard to go without one. Seating bullets with brass that is annealed just right at the molecular level is sublime. Also, consistent neck tension and extended brass life.

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
Giraud trimmer was the best investment on my bench. It’s expensive but so is my time.

Mthomas90

FNG
All probably already mentioned at least once, but...

Quality dies
Quality brass
A chrono
Automated powder dispenser
Organized storage