CA late season hunt

OP
CaseyU

CaseyU

WKR
Quick update back to work today Monday and Tuesday and then I have 4 days off which will be the last 4 days of the season as I have to go back to work Sunday.

OP
CaseyU

CaseyU

WKR
Well just like anything in life when you got plans they change. I woke up at 3 in the morning puking. Puked my breakfast and the guys at work told me to get the hell out of there. So made the worst drive home ever. Pulled over twice and I have had my first experience of body aches! Can't sit or lay in a spot for 10 minutes without it hurting. Wife got home I got a 102 temp. So resting up and kicking this as fast as I can!!! Last week

_Nick_

WKR
Bummer man! Stay hydrated... hopefully it'll pass quickly and you can get back out hunting...

Shrek

WKR
That sucks ! Hoping the aches end quickly and you avoid the chills. Nothing like aching and being racked with violent shivers at the same time. Get well quick and get back at it.

OP
CaseyU

CaseyU

WKR
Alright boys. After about 20 hours of sleep I woke up and kicked the fever. Feel a little weak with a headache but think it's from the lack of fluids. Been pounding the water and Gatorade today and starting to come around. I will be back at it in the morning with 4 days left. storming over here, that big boy has got to be around here somewhere!!

OP
CaseyU

CaseyU

WKR
Morning update. It's raining cats and dogs. Saw 6 bucks this morning. Biggest was a 21" 4x3 hybrid. The other day this same buck whooped up on a big muley right in front of me. That blacktail must have given him some extra fire! Tough hunting. Most deer are bedded. Hopefully there is a soaked muley on the ground this afternoon