Cameraman wanted

Dsmiley49

FNG
Our archery crew is looking for someone to film/edit produce a short film of our hunt for us this year. We will be running around the woods in Western Oregon in September. Looking for an easy going person willing to drop into the nastiest of draws with the equipment camping wise and camera gear wise to handle it.

Not sure what level of compensation is required for this request.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

OP
Dsmiley49

Dsmiley49

FNG
To keep memories more than anything. If someone is good enough to make a quality video, our hunt goes to plan, we feel like there's good enough content....then post it up.

What kind of experience do you have? Have you done this before for other folks?

SDHNTR

WKR
To keep memories more than anything. If someone is good enough to make a quality video, our hunt goes to plan, we feel like there's good enough content....then post it up.

What kind of experience do you have? Have you done this before for other folks?
Not me. But I know a guy if you are serious and willing to pay well.

You didn’t ask, so feel free to tell me to piss up a rope, but IMO, the last thing on earth we need is more posted “content” (barf!) of hunting trips. Go hunt, film it if you want to, but keep it to yourself and your close family/friends, as God intended!

OP
Dsmiley49

Dsmiley49

FNG
I don't disagree. On the other hand, most of my evenings are spend watching hunting content of some kind online. I'm not trying to make my name a mainstay in your household.

I'm open to anyone with experience who is willing to go hard!