Cody, WY hotel recommendation

OP
Go West Old Man

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
You probably got directed to some kind of reservation call center.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
I gave them a second call mid-day, next day. It wasn’t a call center, & it was worse communication than night before. Man that answered said he “couldn’t talk right now, I call you back”. …… crickets, nuttin’. No thanks.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure about a hotel out there, but if you’re a hunter, do yourself a favor and swing by Dewey Wildlife to take a look at their taxidermy work. Unbelievable stuff.

Bobbyboe

WKR
Not sure if it’s been said, Airbnb! There’s nothing like having an entire house to relax in for about the same price as a hotel. You have space to relax and can also cook food when you like. It’s rare I stay in a traditional these days.

OP
Go West Old Man

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ll try to keep this on the positive side.

When I’m in Cody and I’m there a lot. I eat at the proud cut. Easily my favorite.

The cody hotel is very nice. So is the ivy place. A couple of the others are less luxurious but clean and nice. AmericInn is another good one.

One that is often mentioned is an over rated tourist trap place with bland boring food and not that clean.
@Ralphie , here you go. Just had their burger for lunch. 👍. Highly likely in the next few nights we’ll be back for a steak & a beverage .
image.jpg