Colorado draw results!

Jethro

WKR
Don't people ever go back and check? I went in and checked my applications 3x between applying and deadline and I didn't even apply for a tag. Points only.

ndforbes

FNG
Wow, I just was looking over the draw summary and some poor out of state applicant missed out on a 76 archery tag with 18 points. Damn, point creep is a bitch!!

Wow, I just was looking over the draw summary and some poor out of state applicant missed out on a 76 archery tag with 18 points. Damn, point creep is a bitch!!
That unsuccessful 18 point applicant didn't draw because he applied as group with someone at or below the minimum point level needed to draw. In Colorado, the lowest point holder in a group sets the point level for the entire group. If that guy had applied solo, he would've drawn the tag.

Ry15u

FNG
74 early rifle deer

76 1st rifle elk

Here we go!
We'll be up there first season as well - would love to share a beer and pass notes. Headed up scouting a few times this summer and happy to help eachother out on that front too!

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking to get out of the CO points game, so the wolf re-intro was a good reason to do it this year. I burned 6 more points than needed on the unit I drew, but I was in no mans land (13 NR points).

Same, wolf introduction has me cashing out, and throwing in the towel. On to other adventures in other lands!