Colorado draw results!

I just called and talked to CPW. Deer results will be posted by tomorrow and then other species after that. Elk will likely be posted last. Everything will be posted by Friday. Check your credit card for charges as an early indicator on draw success.

I drew bear. Guess I’ll continue my streak of never actually seeing a bear during bear season (unless it’s knocking over my trashcan)
We saw our first in many years of CO hunting in 2019. Huge Boar. I never buy a bear tag for that exact reason. Glad you drew!

wtrbrdm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
First time in the draw....

Bear - nope
Deer - nope
Elk - fingers crossed

I did get my Sitka Blacktail tag for Kodiak in October....so there's that.

Vids

WKR
I've got something weird going on. I got hit for $50.00 by the DPW today, and the only possibility could be elk as I applied for PP on everything else. But $50 even doesn't make sense if the license price is $56.88

I received the no joy email on deer, so it's not that.

Vids

WKR
Did you log onto cpwshop.com and look at your profile?

Interesting.
Yep. Deer, bear and moose points have updated. Elk and pronghorn have not. Who knows what's going on. My state park pass expires this month, but I don't think they auto renew that and it would be $80 at any rate.

horniac

FNG
I've got something weird going on. I got hit for $50.00 by the DPW today, and the only possibility could be elk as I applied for PP on everything else. But $50 even doesn't make sense if the license price is $56.88

I received the no joy email on deer, so it's not tha
Yep. Deer, bear and moose points have updated. Elk and pronghorn have not. Who knows what's going on. My state park pass expires this month, but I don't think they auto renew that and it would be $80 at any rate.
Resident moose preference point?

Horniac