Colorado draw results!

PP just went up by 1, dammit, Good news is I have 8 for deer now which puts us in a position to do early above timberline rifle and elk in the same unit next year if we so choose.

I put in for a unit that was 95% draw last year, and I have a point showing from May 15. Not sure whats up yet, but I have three more choices to filter through...

GrayGoose

Lil-Rokslider
Just checked the CO website and it was updated with my draw results. No tag awarded. Maybe next year.

prm

WKR
According to GoHunt I had well over 70% on my first choice and 60% on my second. I drew nothing. But at least I bought a completely useless small game license.

Hunterbug

FNG
My daughter drew 3rd season either sex elk for the Bosque Del Oso SWA. I got another point.

Cow tag that I should be able to fill and a preference point 👌🏼

Could be interested in partnering up with someone in Unit 70 for a couple days pre-muzzleloader opening. I’m wanting to pickup a Bear tag too.

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
Damnit swing and a miss on another state I got the worst luck at draws....75% chance more like guaranteed I’m the 25%

what’s that Aaron saying??? It could be raining cats and I’d get hit with a Richard.

My son and I both had our 1 preference point reduced to 0, which I assume means that we were successful in drawing GMU 67 2nd rifle.