COVER UP THE ANTLERS

OP
R

Rambucsabillbul

Lil-Rokslider
i wouldve politely told the BC ferries fellow to mind his own business and beat it
Problem with that is you don't get off the island.
They ban you, so what then, plate change on the truck and trailer, name change.
It's pathetic we have to walk on China or crystal around these soft hypocrites.
I had a number of people waiting for the ferry come up to congratulate me on our hunt.

Believe it or not BC Ferries WiFi won't let you log into the main website here, huntingbc.ca.

Yet they allow chicken trucks stuffed with live chickens on the ferry. Some legs the odd wing on their flatdecks, must offend many a softy.
Yet they allow old growth cedar blocks for shingles to travel their routes ..... Must offend many a greenie
Hypocrites! WOKE crap.
Also
Two sets of laws in this country. One for FNs the other for the other 97% of the population. The 3% with barely any consequences of the law.

Racism sinks further with the divide.
One Law, one People.

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
Problem with that is you don't get off the island.
They ban you, so what then, plate change on the truck and trailer, name change.
It's pathetic we have to walk on China or crystal around these soft hypocrites.
I had a number of people waiting for the ferry come up to congratulate me on our hunt.

Believe it or not BC Ferries WiFi won't let you log into the main website here, huntingbc.ca.

Yet they allow chicken trucks stuffed with live chickens on the ferry. Some legs the odd wing on their flatdecks, must offend many a softy.
Yet they allow old growth cedar blocks for shingles to travel their routes ..... Must offend many a greenie
Hypocrites! WOKE crap.
Also
Two sets of laws in this country. One for FNs the other for the other 97% of the population. The 3% with barely any consequences of the law.

Racism sinks further with the divide.
One Law, one People.
dont get me started on the FN part. It would result in my banning haha. 20 year wait times for the white guy but a FN can go and shoot as many as they want, 365 days a year.

EdP

WKR
I don't have any issue with Native Americans having the right to subsistence hunt on reservation land or other land in the same manner used historically IF that right is protected by treaty. However, if modern seasons and bag limits don't apply then the methods used must match those used historically. No shooting swimming caribou with rifles from a motor boat. Spear or arrow as many as you want from a seal skin kayak and pull them to shore the same way. The mix of historical subsistence practices with modern methods is what strikes me as wrong and inconsistent with proper resource conservation.

Theres definitely a middle ground between “covering them up” and “strapping them to the top of your truck”. Put the animal in the back of your truck and go about your business. No need to intentionally advertise but if someone sees it, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rambucsabillbul

Lil-Rokslider
dont get me started on the FN part. It would result in my banning haha. 20 year wait times for the white guy but a FN can go and shoot as many as they want, 365 days a year.
Over 40year wait for a draw, could be worse odds were 120-1.
Meantime, FNs can harvest with high powered rifles in pitch blackness of the night, how is that safe?
And not have to report harvest numbers.....

I think they should have rights to fish and wildlife.
For their own food, and ceremony.
They expect hatcheries to be built, with tax payers money, they expect big money for wildlife management, say let's work together, yet they refuse to play by the same rules.

If I were FNation I would have told the ferry attendant to pound sand, and that would be OK.
Bet no consequences, but not for the other 97%

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
Over 40year wait for a draw, could be worse odds were 120-1.
Meantime, FNs can harvest with high powered rifles in pitch blackness of the night, how is that safe?
And not have to report harvest numbers.....

I think they should have rights to fish and wildlife.
For their own food, and ceremony.
They expect hatcheries to be built, with tax payers money, they expect big money for wildlife management, say let's work together, yet they refuse to play by the same rules.

If I were FNation I would have told the ferry attendant to pound sand, and that would be OK.
Bet no consequences, but not for the other 97%

about 8 years ago at CFB Suffield a pile of FN from Sask came with horse trailers and reefers and were shooting 350-400" bulls that guys with 20 years priority needed to get one tag. The FN stacked the elk that day in the name of "subsistance" but they were trophy hunting. Almost every elk they shot was a 6x6. My buddy was there and witnessed about 30 elk getting loaded into a horse trailer, and another 50-60 loaded into a reefer van. Stewards of the land.

jayhawk

WKR
And here I thought half the fun was leaning over someone’s tailgate at the local zippy mart and talking to them about how “that one will eat good”

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
didn't know we rewrote history but ok. and if we're being technical, canada doesn't "belong" to anyone. might be why we have so many problems today. everybody wants to own some place or someone.
Pedal your liberal trash elsewhere.

It was literally YOU who said everybody else was on the natives land. Now you’re trying to back pedal. I bet you just love all the new gun laws and confiscations taking place.

def90

WKR
Pedal your liberal trash elsewhere.

It was literally YOU who said everybody else was on the natives land. Now you’re trying to back pedal. I bet you just love all the new gun laws and confiscations taking place.
That was a quick turn around wasn't it?

OK, so perhaps you took my statement wrong. first, I'm not against this thread only the attack on people who have nothing to do with showing or hiding antlers. second if having a basic education makes me a liberal then so be it. basic history 101 the white man (you and I) came here and decimated the native American population. it was in fact 1000% their land and we took it. now you are bashing them because you want to take more? there is no back pedaling. this doesn't apply to just Canada. now, I'm sure you won't read this as you clearly never read a book in school but let's keep this about the original issue of not having to hide antlers or who we are.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
OK, so perhaps you took my statement wrong. first, I'm not against this thread only the attack on people who have nothing to do with showing or hiding antlers. second if having a basic education makes me a liberal then so be it. basic history 101 the white man (you and I) came here and decimated the native American population. it was in fact 1000% their land and we took it. now you are bashing them because you want to take more? there is no back pedaling. this doesn't apply to just Canada. now, I'm sure you won't read this as you clearly never read a book in school but let's keep this about the original issue of not having to hide antlers or who we are.
I’m sure I’ve read as many books or more than you have. Since you’re such a well read and educated Canadian, why don’t you read some books about other groups of people who were systematically disarmed by their governments.

Genuinely feel bad for Canadians, they are losing their ability to hunt, own firearms or even defend themselves and they seemingly just go along with it and defend their governments actions. Paying millions of dollars to isis returnees, allowing depressed people to be euthanized. Canada really is a crazy backwards place.

Last edited:

ToolMann

WKR
Key word in your post, "was".