Crispi attiva mid gtx

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
Has intone tried these for mild terrain, fair bit of steep but not loose rock or anything. I’m looking for something not too stiff for a mule deer hunt. I have never had problems with bad ankles so don’t want something overly stiff.

AKAshton

FNG
Not sure where you’ll be but the Attivas remind me of a slightly stiffer Salomon Ultra. They’re great for mild terrain or on trail. Very lightweight. If you’re going to be off trail hitting steep stuff routinely with weight on your bag I’d lean more towards Altitude, Lapponia, or Summit if you want to keep things light and not super stiff

Samson7x

WKR
Sizing is off with Attiva so keep that in mind. I sized down 1/2 and it's still not right. Toe box is strange on them IMO. I have Nevada and Summits and these are quite different.

dtrkyman

WKR
They smoked my left heel! Fit seemed good but my left foot is bigger tha my right so maybe I needed a different size?

Thought they would be the boot I had been looking for but no go for me!

I knew better than to buy a boot without trying it on but gave it a shot, luckily they were virtually new and I got most of my money back selling them.

I have always worn a 9.5 in boots but I think my feet have changed? Thinking of going to a ten next boot?

sargent

WKR
I have a pair of the Attiva Mids and a pair of Lapponias. I like the Lapponias better for the more flexible sole.

sargent

WKR
Do the attiva feel lighter on your foot than the lapponia?
I don't notice the weight difference. The Attivas have a somewhat stiff Vibram sole that makes them feel a little clunky to me despite their light weight. I guess the new Lapponias are going to have a Vibram sole as well(n). There's still some Lapponia 2s with the flexible sole available at closeout prices.

I don't notice the weight difference. The Attivas have a somewhat stiff Vibram sole that makes them feel a little clunky to me despite their light weight. I guess the new Lapponias are going to have a Vibram sole as well(n). There's still some Lapponia 2s with the flexible sole available at closeout prices.
Yeah I have the lappoina 2. I thought the lapponia and atttiva were the same flexibility rating?

I have the attiva mid, lapponia, guides.. I personally wouldn't wear the attiva for any hunting activities ever. I wear them to the gun range, around town when it's raining etc but they just don't have any support imo to handle any sort of difficult terrain

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. Im mainly looking for a light weight shoe/boot for the vortex mammoth challenge. I'll be rucking with 55lbs for 30-35 miles of 3 days. 16 minute mile pace. Its mild terrain. So I want something light, comfy and supportive. The lapponias are nice, but If I can cut weight that would be ideal for what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the input. Im mainly looking for a light weight shoe/boot for the vortex mammoth challenge. I'll be rucking with 55lbs for 30-35 miles of 3 days. 16 minute mile pace. Its mild terrain. So I want something light, comfy and supportive. The lapponias are nice, but If I can cut weight that would be ideal for what I'm looking for.
I would definitely not use the attiva mid for that. I'd be all over the lapponia.. maybe even the new lites if they get to you in time

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk