Denver recommendations

h2so4

WKR
The green Russell speak easy is really good, in Lodo. William and graham another good speak easy style bar. LAWS Whiskey just won another worlds best for their rye. I’d suggest doing some tastings there.
Food- Root down, Linger, citizen rail, avanti if you have a few people please.
Breweries- Prost, great divide barrel bar, so many more.

Last edited:

h2so4

WKR
Stranahans whiskey is closer and they have drinks at their tasting room, but don’t be fooled. The whiskey can’t holds candle to LAWS.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Stranahans whiskey is closer and they have drinks at their tasting room, but don’t be fooled. The whiskey can’t holds candle to LAWS.
Will definitely check that out I’m a fan of a good whisky for sure and willing to travel a bit for it. Not craft brew at all but I heard the coors plant has a pretty cool tour and they sell a beer there that you can’t get anywhere else?? Possibly coors golden or something anyone ever been there and done it?

h2so4

WKR
Lucile's Creole Cafe for breakfast- simply great.
the Coors tour is OK. It used to be free, now its $10- not a big deal. Lot's of choices. They still make ZIMA for japan. Not sure if they have it on tap/available to the public. It is available in Bills Bar, however. If you go to Golden, check out Golden Moon Speakeasy- great cocktails.
Kifaru is near Golden (and next to my office) so you could check out their store as well.

Rocker Whiskey (downtown littleton) is about 12 min from LAWS and has pretty good, local whiskey & drinks.