Deodorant help...

Wrench

WKR
Ban clear roll on is what I use. It's sold as a women's deodorant and works well.

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
I would think Schmidt’s charcoal magnesium would be work. Also consider primal pit paste.

I probably haven't used deodorant in ten years. I smell after a long day hunting/working whatever. You aren't going to smell good after a few days hunting no matter. I've had elk within feet of me when I could smell myself and I've been winded when I thought I was in the clear, you get winded or you don't. Your backpack is going to smell, your boots are going to smell, it's all got stink on it.

Just keep some wipes handy and clean up every so often. Having less hair helps keep the stink down too. My buddies would tell you it doesn't help me much...

Try a crystal deodorant stone for a week or two and see how it works for you. It’s just a mineral salt without added chemicals. Inexpensive, one rock lasts a good while.
I was looking for a scent free deodorant for the same reasons and have been happy with a stone for 20 years now.
Also been using crystal for years and it really works. They also make a roll-on version in addition to the stone. None of the negative side effects of other gimmick hunting deoderants

hflier

WKR
It’s the aluminum in the dry stick antiperspirants that cause the reaction. If you pick one of the scent free deodorant only you should be good. Deodorant is different than antiperspirant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s the aluminum in the dry stick antiperspirants that cause the reaction. If you pick one of the scent free deodorant only you should be good. Deodorant is different than antiperspirant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This ^^^

I have sensitive skin and have stayed away from antiperspirant for years with complete success. I went to dove for men gel deodorant (I believe they make an unscented as well) after trying several options. When I first tried the natural/sensitive options, they either wouldn't work for a full day or attracted ants...yes, ants. Apparently, some of the more earthy-crunchy options have sugars in them that insects are attracted to. After switching to a mainstream brand and gel deodorant, no rashes, no dryness issues, and no funk.

Try this. I used it for many years. Use it just like talcum powder. It's made by Atsko -- same company that makes Sport-Wash & Sno-Seal. Walmart likely carries it.

1626892643726.png