Ear protection while hunting with muzzle brake

WKR
You guys that use foam and insert before the shot, are you blind hunting or at distance where your movements don't matter? Are you getting a good seal? How do you keep them warm enough to work? By the time I pull mine out of my pocket and roll them, they get cold enough to expand very slowly.

You guys that use foam and insert before the shot, are you blind hunting or at distance where your movements don't matter? Are you getting a good seal? How do you keep them warm enough to work? By the time I pull mine out of my pocket and roll them, they get cold enough to expand very slowly.
The ones I posted you don't have to roll. You just stick them in and they inflate. Same one as that Hickock 45 guys uses.

Howard Leight by Honeywell Quiet Band Shooting Earplugs 3 Pairs, (Contains 3 Single Bags, Plus 3 Extra Pairs for Replacement)

These work great and make my factory braked .35 Whelen acceptable to shoot outdoors. They're also good when riding the tractor/mower, etc... The band keeps me from losing them.
This...before I went supressed I would keep one around my neck and a spare in pack.

I still use them when I shoot with unsupressed friends. Bunch of knuckle draggers...🤣