Elk Tag

Brooks

WKR
I love the RokSlide rule of not posting up the unit! I have seen a couple units in my neck of the woods become so hard to draw because guy telling the guy that doesn’t do any research online and a thousand other guys are picking up one everything that’s out there. Next thing you can’t draw a tag for 15 years.

I love the RokSlide rule of not posting up the unit! I have seen a couple units in my neck of the woods become so hard to draw because guy telling the guy that doesn’t do any research online and a thousand other guys are picking up one everything that’s out there. Next thing you can’t draw a tag for 15 years.

My research strategy for finding places to hunt these days is to do a google search before hunting a new unit. The units I find the least info on are where I go, and I rarely run into people in them. I wish unit threads would stick around because it will be hard to know what units are popular and to stay away from in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
I’m just glad I can use Wyoming as a backup now, just in case MT changes and quits letting me print my own tags.🧐