Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sndmn11

WKR
But then the target would be stolen by a WKR by the next morning and you'd have nothing to shoot at to finish the challenge.
This whole time we have been led to believe that a WKR is somehow involved. However, the identity of the accused WKR has not been disclosed. How can someone be "Well Known" if they have yet to be identified? While there absolutely are WKRs in the world, in this particular instance it is a misnomer and just another misinformation mechanism in this tale of shenaniganiry. The proper description should be Not Known Rokslider, and should be referred to as NKR in pronoun form.

You, sir or madam, or only propagating the spread of such misinformation and are inching closer and closer to becoming UI status.

This whole time we have been led to believe that a WKR is somehow involved. However, the identity of the accused WKR has not been disclosed. How can someone be "Well Known" if they have yet to be identified? While there absolutely are WKRs in the world, in this particular instance it is a misnomer and just another misinformation mechanism in this tale of shenaniganiry. The proper description should be Not Known Rokslider, and should be referred to as NKR in pronoun form.

You, sir or madam, or only propagating the spread of such misinformation and are inching closer and closer to becoming UI status.
Well... I don't know much about this and I don't claim to. I don't even know what UI status is 😅
But I do know that the conception of "WKR" was with this thread. And it was this thread that drove the change to many getting labeled as "Well known Rockslider." So, maybe there is only 1 WKR and everyone else is being misidentified? I can't remember who exactly said WKR first and im definitely not going back to look for it. But I saw it on a short YouTube film based on a true story so it must be accurate.

WY G&F: Did someone take the BOAL from you?

WKRs: Object, hearsay

God: Sustained.

OG Drama llama: I think it was a well known rockslider

WKRs: Object, hearsay

God: Sustained

WY G&F: well did you ask the WKR if they donated the meat at least?

OG Drama llama: only half of it was donated...

Status
Not open for further replies.