Eurooptic

Is eurooptic legit? First time I've used them. Ordered the Schmidt bender exos supposedly new and there were turret screws missing and then my second order was messed up also. Has anyone else has been having problems with them. Wondering if I need to send in for a refund or keep as I'm wondering maybe it was a refurbished model or something that they sold me for full price. ?

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Totally legit. Best optics dealer in the USA. Most of the people who work there are avid hunters including the owners and they actually use their products in the field. Not like some other optic dealers who advertise all over the hunting forums , but are just a bunch of salespeople who do not hunt or even use firearms but claim themselves as “the go to experts”.
I own and hunt with several Schmidt & Bender scopes and they are some of my favorite optics. If your EXOS was shipped with some issues I would call them right away. I am sure between Eurooptic and Schmidt and Bender you will be well taken care of. Enjoy your S&B EXOS . I have one and am waiting to mount it on a new single shot.

Last edited:

Duh

WKR
Do they usually charge an arm and a leg for shipping? I tried to order the vertical tikka grip the other day and the flat rate shipping was $18 dollars.

Tahoe1305

WKR
They had the cheapest price on tikka rifles just last week. What are you babbling about?
Thats because of shipping… it is best when buying expensive stuff. Buying a $30 part and paying std rate shipping can sometimes hurt.

Their prices are almost always best, but shipping can suck.

Hence better bang for the buck on expensive shiz.

Reactions: Duh