Eurooptic

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
The folks at Cameraland will most often meet or beat a competitors price if you pick up the phone and call them.
Have you tried doing the same thing at Eurooptics? My experiences is Eurooptics will have the best price and the items in stock too.

They don’t carry S&B. Or Tikkas. Nothing against Cameraland, but personally I’m not inclined to call around to see if someone can beat a price.
I am not normally the kind of person who wants to call around for a best price either. When CL doesn't have the best price, I will call them though. Here's why. They are a sponsor here and on many other forums, so I want to show my appreciation. That's what keeps these forums going. When I call and get the best price from them, I can simply complete my order on the phone with them. The value in that is that Neal can say "great timing, UPS will be here in 10 minutes. I'll get it packaged up and out the door today." Futher, I am grateful for a business that sees a phone call as a benefit rather than a burden, and far too few business want to be "bothered" with a phone call anymore.

They're awesome. I always recommend them and opticsplanet for deals.
Opticsplanet sucks.
They are the 'great price until the order is processed then somehow it's out of stock with no estimate'.
Happened more times than not.
Eurooptic is excellent.
I bought my last rifle and scope from them, my Conquest HDs for $699, too.

Reactions: BLJ
I've spent thousands of dollars with EuroOptic and never had any issue. For a company with as big of a footprint as they have, their customer service people are weirdly knowledgeable about small details on the items I've asked them about. I got my Swaro EL 10x50s from them as a "like-new" demo model for like $600-700 less than normal price and no way to tell they had ever been touched. People should definitely keep an eye on their demo model sales.

hunterjmj

WKR
Never bought from EO but have had nothing but good experiences with Cameraland. Not sure if EO is a sponsor or not?

Opticsplanet sucks.
They are the 'great price until the order is processed then somehow it's out of stock with no estimate'.
Eurooptic is excellent.
There's a "check availability" button on opticsplanet. It's a little shady, but if you utilize it then the deals definitely can be worth it.

Eurooptic is definitely better, but I haven't had any issue with opticsplanet when I only buy things that are available.

Opticsplanet sucks.
Eurooptic is excellent.
I’m glad someone else sees opticsplanet as they truly are. More of a I’ll hold your money hostage for months place than anything else.

snipe10

FNG
GTG, ask for Jason, been buying from them for well over a decade, never a problem,

Rock-o

WKR
I've ordered a couple of times from them. Last was Friday (yesterday) at about 4PM their time. They still got the package out the door and well on the way.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
Would say that we're fortunate to have both EuroOptics and CameralandNY here - both great companies who will answer the phone, offer a better price, and get it out the door to you quickly.
Both will also accept returns of higher priced scopes with little to no hassle - been there done that.