Eurooptic

Flyjunky

WKR
Good company, ordered quite a bit from them over the years.

Even the best of companies mess up from time to time, give them a call.

Maverick1

WKR
Yes. They are legit. I’ve had very good experiences with them over the last several years.

Duh

WKR
They shipped my Bergara for $12. That's 2nd day air insured and all that.
The shipping deal must be for higher priced items then. Not trashing the company but it definitely made me buy the grip from a different website after seeing the shipping price.

Wrench

WKR
Alex used to send scopes....big money scopes to you before you paid just to make sure it's what you wanted. I have never had a problem sending them my money....they always ship fast and usually throw in some swag when I buy multiple items.

griller

FNG
The owner, Alex, has built a top notch company offering a nice combo of quality products, excellent customer service, and reasonable pricing. Deal with confidence.

Macintosh

WKR
Yep, cheap items dont have enough margin for the retailer to eat the shipping cost without losing money in the deal. Shipping is $$$$$ these days, if youre getting cheap shipping its because the shipper is paying for it as part of a discount.
Ive purchased several scopes from europtic, they always shipped fast, price was always at least competitive (or great), and they carry several brands that are hard to find—Ive bought from cameralandny as well and they were also great, but they dont carry some of what Im after. 2-day shipping was always free on the scopes I bought from europtic.

Reactions: Duh
Yep, cheap items dont have enough margin for the retailer to eat the shipping cost without losing money in the deal. Shipping is $$$$$ these days, if youre getting cheap shipping its because the shipper is paying for it as part of a discount.
Unless they're just incompetent. I ordered some stuff from Sportsman's Warehouse about a year ago when they had a big sale. I needed like $1.75 more to get to free shipping so poked around and added something silly like a sticker, don't remember what it was but it was $2.50 and saved me like $23 for free shipping. I had 6 items total, and I received 5 boxes from UPS from different locations. ONE box shipped UPS only had the stickers in it. I couldn't help but LOL and feel bad for them.

They had the cheapest price on tikka rifles just last week. What are you babbling about?
Family Firearms normally beats them on Tikka prices, and they don't charge tax. That's not taking anything away from Eurooptic, as they are and A-1 business.