European Union to issue "Green Pass" to those vaccinated, restrict those not vaccinated....

Mark of the beast, c'mon. It seems unlikely that vaccines and possible government overreach is the sure hot button for god to scorch the earth instead of all the other grimy stuff that goes on including millionaire preachers on tv and well documented cover ups within the catholic church involving children but who knows maybe it is.

WCB

WKR
And what is next? The government will start demanding kids have certain vaccines before going to kindergarden? Having to pass a test and have a license to drive on public roads? The government requiring you to register and have insurance your vehicle? They may even try to dictate how much alcohol you can consume before driving or fire your guns in town. Those fascist bastards.
You do know it is not exactly a requirement for kids to be vaccinated to go to school right? The parents just fill out a form and they are let into school. Wife is a teacher and has set a lot of people straight on this. It is highly encouraged and promoted as if it is a requirement.

Different states have different rules.

WKR
You do know it is not exactly a requirement for kids to be vaccinated to go to school right? The parents just fill out a form and they are let into school. Wife is a teacher and has set a lot of people straight on this. It is highly encouraged and promoted as if it is a requirement.

It is a requirement, at least in any state in which I have checked, but there are several forms of waivers, or exemptions based on religion, medical contraindication, and some states allow for a sort of philosophical objection.

I have a strong feeling that many of these waivers are going to become much more difficult to obtain in the near future.

WCB

WKR
It is a requirement, at least in any state in which I have checked, but there are several forms of waivers, or exemptions based on religion, medical contraindication, and some states allow for a sort of philosophical objection.

I have a strong feeling that many of these waivers are going to become much more difficult to obtain in the near future.
So then it is not a requirement.

MattB

WKR

That isn't really true. All 50 states have laws requiring certain vaccines for entry into kindergarden. These are not suggestions or recommendations, these are laws. It is true that states have certain exemptions for health reasons or religious/personal beliefs, but that doesn't mean that they are merely encouraged versus being the law.

This can also vary between public and private schools.

But that isn't really the point. The point is that those requirements haven't been deemed unconstitutional, which is contrary to what some of the resident scholars would have you believe.

OP
F

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
Mark of the beast, c'mon. It seems unlikely that vaccines and possible government overreach is the sure hot button for god to scorch the earth instead of all the other grimy stuff that goes on including millionaire preachers on tv and well documented cover ups within the catholic church involving children but who knows maybe it is.
The other grimy stuff is exactly why He'll scorch the earth. Vax passport is not the Mark, only a precursor in that it conditions people to accept the VP as 'necessary to return to normal'. However, there's no return to normal even if you take the jab. CDC still says you have to wear masks *outside*, and 'social distance' inside *if everyone's not from the same familly*

Once people accept the VP infringement on their lives and liberties as being 'for the common good', the next step of bio implant gets easier for them to accept as 'for the common good'. Israel has gone full totalitarian with the VP (remove the parens from front/end of this link to read report from Israel)

( )

The noose tightens.....

OP
F

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
Nice non-sequitr. One has nothing to do with the other.

This site.....
Hello MattB;

Always appreciate and enjoy your hunting and woodcraft knowledge here. I don't stop by here much. Mostly to browse the For Sale stuff. Still waiting for a G1 or G2 ZXR to show up, circa Patrick Smith era!

Thought I'd let you know CDC has just released "guidance" that allows vaccinated people more freedoms than unvaccinated people. The result is CDC has now established 'clean' and 'unclean' citizens. Clean citizens are no threat to anyone else, and are fully compliant with all government rules, regs, and directives. They may fully participate in society, as long as they still wear masks per this new 'guidance'.

"Unclean" citizens are a threat to society and will be treated as such by denying them full participation in life. This denial will be enforced by public and private corporations and businesses. The current occupant of the White House has announced his regime will 'assist and guide' businesses in how they discriminate against non-vaccinated persons.

The Nazi party used propaganda to convince otherwise decent German citizens that Jews were unclean and a danger to the nation. The aim was to dehumanize the Jews and make them as feral animals in the eyes of the average German. Books have been written on the subject.

It's a stretch but not impossible that this administration would use every means possible to disarm everyone here. For example, non-vaccinated gun owners are prone to disobey government rules/regs, and such disobedience indicates anti-government sentiment that could be radicalized by 'right wing' websites, radio, etc. Thus, these armed vaccine resistors could become Domestic Violent Extremists.

Poser

WKR

I also find this line of reasoning laughable for a variety of reasons, lest of which being people have been claiming “Mark of the beast” for 2000 years about anything and everything. That aspect aside, if we apply a logical conclusion to an entirely illogical claim, if the vaccine is in fact the Mark of the Beast, then that would by default imply that Donald Trump is/was the Antichrist. For most people claiming “mark of the beast”, the idea of DJT as the antichrist is likely going to be at odds with their larger line of rationalization. Personally, I’d find great entertainment in someone claiming “mark of the beast” unraveling a logical sequence in which DJT is not the antichrist.

OP
F

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
And what is next? The government will start demanding kids have certain vaccines before going to kindergarden? Having to pass a test and have a license to drive on public roads? The government requiring you to register and have insurance your vehicle? They may even try to dictate how much alcohol you can consume before driving or fire your guns in town. Those fascist bastards.
What's often forgotten is the 'vaccines' are not fully FDA approved. They're approved as Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). That means long term animal and, more importantly, long term human trials have been skipped. In the past, EUA has been only given when the disease caused severe symptoms and agonizing death *around the world*, in astonishingly high numbers.

We know from March 2020 CDC announcement of new Covid death code, that CDC instructed doctors to code deaths as covid if they Covid 'assumed to have caused or contributed' to death. Thus, CDC instructed doctors to fudge in favor of Covid deaths. This means Covid death rates, at least in USA, were artificially inflated.

We further know the FDA issued warnings on these experimental mRNA 'vaccines' of heart attack, stroke, death, blood clots and more. All of which are documented in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. See pg 27:

We can't deny that scientists, researchers, doctors, etc who sound warnings on these 'vaccines' are routinely silenced, ridiculed, and shut out from all media forms. Many don't bother to ask themselves "Why is that?", but accept the media line "vaccine good, vaccine questions not good".

This researcher notes "prion like structures" derived in the human cell after mRNA vaccine (can't recall if Pfizer, etc). Prion like structures are found in the brain of Alzheimer's patients. Also in bovine mad cow disease. Within 10 minutes this video will get any reasonable person questioning everything they've been told by vaccine supporters:

Thought I'd let you know CDC has just released "guidance" that allows vaccinated people more freedoms than unvaccinated people. The result is CDC has now established 'clean' and 'unclean' citizens. Clean citizens are no threat to anyone else, and are fully compliant with all government rules, regs, and directives. They may fully participate in society, as long as they still wear masks per this new 'guidance'.

"Unclean" citizens are a threat to society and will be treated as such by denying them full participation in life. This denial will be enforced by public and private corporations and businesses. The current occupant of the White House has announced his regime will 'assist and guide' businesses in how they discriminate against non-vaccinated persons.

The Nazi party used propaganda to convince otherwise decent German citizens that Jews were unclean and a danger to the nation. The aim was to dehumanize the Jews and make them as feral animals in the eyes of the average German. Books have been written on the subject.

It's a stretch but not impossible that this administration would use every means possible to disarm everyone here. For example, non-vaccinated gun owners are prone to disobey government rules/regs, and such disobedience indicates anti-government sentiment that could be radicalized by 'right wing' websites, radio, etc. Thus, these armed vaccine resistors could become Domestic Violent Extremists.

Good thing the CDC is not a governing authority with no enforcement powers. That's why they are guidelines, best practices, and recommendations. Businesses will fail on a large scale should they begin to practice discrimination. Oops, that's unconstitutional. But hey, when you're an idiot liberal, nothing is absolute contrary to the narrative.

The government doesn't even have that authority, and, the burden of proof that non-vaccinated are prone to insurrection is on the clown-in-chief requiring case law to justify a ruling in it's favor.

We do have video evidence that brain-dead liberalism is prone to insurrection...

OP
F

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
Basically digital version of who immunization record that is required when going to Africa and other countries. I am normally overseas one week a month getting this up and running is critical. Being able to start getting back on site with customers is vital and being able to move across Germany austria and Italy is critical.. My team in Munich got hit hard, they are in a small town next to the airport and in February and March 20 several lost parents that were living with them. In 20 years this was the biggest number of condolence letters that had ever been sent in a quarter by far. Multiple of these parents were individuals I had met during dinners with coworkers families over the years of visiting their houses. German seniors are not like most US seniors. They get out walk, bike to the markets daily, they are typically fitter and obesity is not as common.

Abbott has lifted the restrictions in Texas which will have consequences. Hopefully it does not spike as bad as it did in the summer. Two direct coworkers had spouses that are doctors who got it and were hospitalized. At the current rates I cannot go more than a day or two without 2 or 3 positive test reports coming in from my kids school with only 1/4 of kids attending. We have no effective contact tracing going on here from a state level and my plant has had to implement tracing on its own. We have had to cancel multiple shifts because it has caused clusters of people being out sick.

That is causing supply chain issues that will have impacts for another 2 quarters at a minimum for a multitude of downstream industries.

OP
F

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
Good thing the CDC is not a governing authority with no enforcement powers. That's why they are guidelines, best practices, and recommendations. Businesses will fail on a large scale should they begin to practice discrimination. Oops, that's unconstitutional. But hey, when you're an idiot liberal, nothing is absolute contrary to the narrative.

The government doesn't even have that authority, and, the burden of proof that non-vaccinated are prone to insurrection is on the clown-in-chief requiring case law to justify a ruling in it's favor.

We do have video evidence that brain-dead liberalism is prone to insurrection...
Agree with all you said. BUT...govts from local to fed use CDC to justify their suppression of the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness. Also, CDC somehow now tells landlords they can't evict tenants for non-payment of rent.

Clearly, the Constitution and rule of law are no longer in play. Except when it suits the goal of fundamental transformation of the USA.

OP
F

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
"Overseas one week a month." Are you hiring? :D I can't do a lot but I can follow instructions.

From the very beginning, scientists, researchers, and doctors around the world were saying the Covid test (PCR test) isn't capable of determining active infections, because it can't tell if the fragments of virus RNA it finds is living or dead. They also noted the tests were being run at far too high a cycle threshold, which produced abnormally high numbers of false positives.

PCR test was developed by Dr. Kary Mullis to aid his AIDS research (pun intended). PCR amplifies the virus so it's more visible under magnification, hence, aiding study. But if the amplification "cycles" exceed a certain threshold, the test results are hopelessly skewed. In the case of Covid, cycle threshold over 35 produces abnormally high numbers of false positives.

Everyone who pointed these facts out, as long ago as January 2020, were denounced and derided as frauds and conspiracy theorists. Until recently. That's when WHO announced that PCR tests were being run at too high a cycle threshold; and that a positive PCR test no longer means you have Covid. They say another test should be run. If it's positive again and you have no symptoms, they say the virus should be cultured. If it can be cultured you're infected. If it can't be, you're not infected.

The above article provides link to the WHO recant, where WHO admits the PCR tests were run at too high a cycle rate from the beginning. WHO states high cycle rates cause abnormal number of false positives. Thus, the entire world was shut down because a test was run incorrectly.

WHO's new guidance will ensure lower numbers of false positives and thus, positives in general. These lower numbers can be used to claim the 'vaccines' are working. It's interesting to note that WHO withheld this new guidance until after Jan 6.

Last edited:
Agree with all you said. BUT...govts from local to fed use CDC to justify their suppression of the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness. Also, CDC somehow now tells landlords they can't evict tenants for non-payment of rent.

Clearly, the Constitution and rule of law are no longer in play. Except when it suits the goal of fundamental transformation of the USA.
Imagine the look on their (fed gov't) faces when people actually tell it to go pound sand. Of course, that won't happen as long as people have to make their boat, RV, and 3/4 diesel truck payments...

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I also find this line of reasoning laughable for a variety of reasons, lest of which being people have been claiming “Mark of the beast” for 2000 years about anything and everything. That aspect aside, if we apply a logical conclusion to an entirely illogical claim, if the vaccine is in fact the Mark of the Beast, then that would by default imply that Donald Trump is/was the Antichrist. For most people claiming “mark of the beast”, the idea of DJT as the antichrist is likely going to be at odds with their larger line of rationalization. Personally, I’d find great entertainment in someone claiming “mark of the beast” unraveling a logical sequence in which DJT is not the antichrist.

I’m not really a Bible guy (mostly because I don’t believe a book of Stone Age fairytales holds the key to life) but, and somebody correct me if I’m wrong, the antichrist is supposed to be somebody who everybody likes....so not Donald Trump by a long shot.