Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gelton

WKR
I assume this an attempt at humor. It failed.
Sorry to say you are mistaken.

Mike7

WKR
21 Australians were killed by armed masters last year
8.5 per 10 million. Fewer than Canada Eh and 64th in the world. So pretty safe I'd wager

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right.

The "safest" prisons are those where everyone is kept in solitary confinement, and has learned that there is no hope for escape.

amassi

WKR
You are absolutely right.

The "safest" prisons are those where everyone is kept in solitary confinement, and has learned that there is no hope for escape.
Nonsense
I've also been to Australia
Did they seem to be lacking much?
Some hidden oppression??

Crghss

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry to say you are mistaken.

It doesn’t say they died from COVID. It just says they didn’t die from the vaccine.

still failed

Mike7

WKR
Nonsense
I've also been to Australia
Did they seem to be lacking much?
Some hidden oppression??

Even from the pro-authoritarian gov't NPR "media" below.

But the police haven't been able to arrest enough of these happy people, who have been lucky enough to see crime increase under lock downs, etc. So now the military has been deployed to "reason" with its subjects.

amassi

WKR
Oh man a country who had to deploy the military to stop protesting despite its citizens having a right to peaceful assembly...What a novel idea surely this hasn't been done anywhere else recently

Mosby

WKR
As an FYI, none of the vaccines are FDA approved and companies like Moderna and Pfizer have complete legal immunity if something is later determined to be wrong with the vaccines. That's likely because long term studies haven't been done and they actually don't know what the short or long term affects are but I am sure we can trust them.....

Mike7

WKR
It doesn’t say they died from COVID. It just says they didn’t die from the vaccine.

still failed
So, if say 14 unvaccinated people died of Covid 19, and 15 vaccinated people died of the vaccination during the study period (and another 5 vaccinated people died during enrollment regardless of the drug company's assertions on causality), you think that is a good trade-off?

I would say that those numbers can't be right for a vaccine that was approved, but nothing surprises me.

Crghss

Lil-Rokslider
So, I guess we can also assume none of the placebo group died from COVID either and the vaccine made absolutely no difference?
Really? You don’t understand the article?

Its only stating that out of the 44k that where in the test group. 29 died, doesn’t say what they died from. Only that they didn’t died from the vaccine.

you monitor 44k people for three months, some of them are going to die

Mike7

WKR
Oh man a country who had to deploy the military to stop protesting despite its citizens having a right to peaceful assembly...What a novel idea surely this hasn't been done anywhere else recently

So lovely to be able to breathe and protest by yourself as long as you stay in your house, under armed threat.

amassi

WKR
So lovely to be able to breathe and protest by yourself as long as you stay in your house, under armed threat.

Mike buddy we're doing the same stuff here even with our right to bear arms et el. I'm just pointing out some rampant hypocrisy and people wearing blinders as it pertains to authoritarianism. Im gonna let this one die, I concede the field

Fiery, but mostly peaceful.

Mike7

WKR
Mike buddy we're doing the same stuff here even with our right to bear arms et el. I'm just pointing out some rampant hypocrisy and people wearing blinders as it pertains to authoritarianism. Im gonna let this one die, I concede the field

Sorry, I think maybe you misunderstand me? Back 20-25 years ago before cancel culture and 2+2=5 in the US, we had early more covert Marxist training in schools, and political correctness in the greater society. At that time in Australia, no one that I met in Australia was even close to being as politically correct or muzzled like people in the US.

And now it is so much worse here for many with CRT and cancel culture, gov't/big tech surveillance, etc...all supposedly in the name of safety, truth, and equity.

Luckily we have the second ammendment, but it may be hanging by a thread. I only use Australia as a warning for what is coming or already here.

sasquatch

WKR
What about the tens of millions of the " dirty unvaccinated" that already have had covid and have strong anti bodies? Funny how the cdc is not studying this especially after the Cleveland clinic study

Big pharma can’t sell as much if people thought they were naturally immune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.