Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to the millions that have died from COVID.

looks like we have another participant for the Darwin awards.
Nice touch...do you ever do any research on your own or just lap up whatever pedo Joe & the "experts" tell you to believe?

The CDC's own study shows that approximately 95% of all reported "covid deaths" had an average of 4 comorbidities. They died WITH covid, not FROM covid. Huge difference. So take those BS numbers & multiply them by 0.05 to start with.

For a little perspective: 320 ppl die with covid each day which is 90% fewer than at the peak. The most populated cities are recording less than 5 covid deaths per day. 1,700 die per day from heart disease,1,600 from cancer, 475 from accidents. The lockdowns are about control and there's millions of sheep who give up their freedoms willingly.

BTW, people under 19 have a 99.997% survivability rate. As a parent I refuse to inject an experimental non approved "vaccine" into my child without any known long term effects. So far kids have suffered from myocarditis among other issues.

Would you like to explain why approximately half the people who work in the medical field (including the CDC, FDA & NIH) still refuse to get the shot?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I’ve been in the hills for the past few days. Any of you idiots take up arms against mask mandates yet? ;)
Well, I'm always armed.......and I never wear a mask. So I guess the answer is yes.

It's ironic that CO has a law that makes it illegal to open carry AND wear a mask at the same time. CO is an open carry state. Gee which one do you choose? I choose my right to bear arms AND my right to make my own health choices. But I also value the rights of other citizens, so I don't complain or get in their face when they "choose" to wear a mask or not carry. That's how freedom is supposed to work.

Would you like to explain why approximately half the people who work in the medical field (including the CDC, FDA & NIH) still refuse to get the shot?
Because there are way more nurses and EMT’s than doctors? 96 percent of doctors are fully vaccinated, while only 50 percent of nurses. From what friends at the hospital tell me, RN’s have a higher vaccination percentage than LPN’s.

So, are you going to follow the guy with the medical degree, trained to make decisions about your health? Or the person with a 6 month certificate trained to wipe your ass and change sheets?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
So, are you going to follow the guy with the medical degree, trained to make decisions about your health? Or the person with a 6 month certificate trained to wipe your ass and change sheets?
Why do so many people think that everyone HAS to follow anyone? Think for yourself, and make your own decisions. That's what the left can't seem to understand or tolerate.......that most conservatives don't need someone else to make their decisions for them.

Btaylor

WKR
Because there are way more nurses and EMT’s than doctors? 96 percent of doctors are fully vaccinated, while only 50 percent of nurses. From what friends at the hospital tell me, RN’s have a higher vaccination percentage than LPN’s.

My Dr said, you have already had the virus so getting the vax is up to you. He also said wearing a cloth mask was likely more troublesome than not due to recycling bacteria.

With "doctors" like this I'll choose the latter thank you

AMA.JPG

ewade07

WKR
Reactions: WRO

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Yea not like doctors are wrong literally half the time they open their mouths. Compromised, bought and paid for by big pharma. No basic knowledge of nutrition, I can go on and on. Yea I’ll see one for a broken arm but not for advise on my immune system and nutritional needs. Now they are pushing the gender issue, what’s next?

My family is still on the hunt for a good doctor, one who actually listens instead of stares at the forms and just writes up prescriptions like they just did to their last 100 patients. It’s all about money by the numbers for them now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.