FCS Playoffs

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would be great to have another shot at that 4th and 1!

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any insight on McDowell’s right leg injury? I heard it was prior to game?

I haven't heard anything, he took a big hit when they were close to scoring that looked like it could gimp a guy up

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats to the Jackrabbits; Grizzlies had a stellar season but met their match today.

Two undefeated seasons in a row- quite an accomplishment!

Scoot

WKR
Anyone notice the behavior of the SDSU receiver after he scored in the back/side of the endzone in the 3rd (i think)? Perfect example of why I can't cheer for them.

Congrats to the Griz on a rock solid season. SDSU is really good!

KurtR

WKR
Anyone notice the behavior of the SDSU receiver after he scored in the back/side of the endzone in the 3rd (i think)? Perfect example of why I can't cheer for them.

Looked like he was trying to get up and happened to put his hand on the guy.

Scoot

WKR
Seriously? That's definitely not how I saw it. I could have seen it wrong. I hope so because my initial interpretation was the kind that made me think "If that was my kid I'd run out on the field and chew his ass!"

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider

As per Bobby Hauck’s (Griz Coach) quote after beating Mt. State Bobcats: “That was a total Azz Kicking”

Scoot

WKR
Yes it was- more than the score even suggested. But... that's not what I was commenting on.

I saw that, but I saw more Grizzly players with after the play extra curricular activity that made me go hmmm.