First Lite Born and Raised Break Up

LFC911

WKR
I haven't gotten the impression that they're worried about where products are made but maybe that's the case. They say that they're going away from FL to be able to evaluate other brands and give their unbiased opinions on what works best. Cody from BRO and Steve from EXO are best friends and that is the way EXO operates (unsponsored), so maybe they rubbed off on them?!? We'll see.

ODB

WKR
The problem with BRO and the rest of the clown cuck influencers is they start with a few brands, tell you how awesome it is, it's the best thing ever and eventually they stop using it because the sponsor money isn't enough. Then all of a sudden they use random stuff and realize what they were paid for wasn't the best and look like lieing assholes in the process.
Also most of their oregon elk/bear hunts are on timberland they lease. NOT PUBLIC.
Moore mill and lumber is where they usually hunt. They burnt one of my blacktail spots last year and this year it was a clusterfuck.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The ever shifting to new sponsors/products cracks me up. But THIS one is the best…seriously…I mean it…would I lie to you?…

Reactions: OMB

adamm88

WKR
I dont follow them as close as i used to but it looks like they just dont have a camo sponsor, they used the best gear they have for the situation. The video i watched recently i think they had some first lite and sitka in it at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b0nes

Lil-Rokslider
Regardless of how you feel about the BRO guys I did notice they have been wearing some Origin gear which is 100% American made. Always nice to see.

Afhunter1

WKR
Seems to me that they are really struggling for video content. I just feel like none of them even want to be doing videos anymore. They used to have great content with quite a few nuggets of hunting experience in them but now it’s like…. Ok we are in Colorado today, kill shot, high 5’s, tears, prayer, video done.