First Lite Born and Raised Break Up

Have you watched Season 12 of meateater? man - you wanna talk about lather, rinse, and repeat...

Dude…it’s so unexciting. Rinella drew that coveted Idaho muley tag and it was the most boring episode of the season. After he shot it he was as excited as an ol lady who just swatted a fly with a flea flapper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hnthrdr

WKR
Are you talking about when they hunted the Flat Tops? Is that your spot?
Haha nope, otc area, and that is all I will say about that, it doesn’t need anymore attention, hell Colorado bow hunting doesn’t need anymore attention. flat tops are a zoo these days too though, but where isn’t

ODB

WKR
Dude…it’s so unexciting. Rinella drew that coveted Idaho muley tag and it was the most boring episode of the season. After he shot it he was as excited as an ol lady who just swatted a fly with a flea flapper

Agree. The whole episode felt forced, like the ending was certain and they had to try to manufacture something deep. They didnt…

Hnthrdr

WKR
Places in Colorado furthest away from Texas?
Bill, if they aren’t from TX they are from Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin on the other side. Don’t go too far west then you run into Utards and all the Californias who haven’t moved to Colorado yet haha Co is a sinking ship these days, old Bro and all the other media “influencers” have been paving the path too, all to make a buck to hell with guys that actually live in these places…

Interesting. I doubt there’s hundreds of BHA guys on this forum, probably dozens, and less and less as time passes. Several are extremely vocal, emotional, illogical and seem like hundreds.
There may not be now. But, 5-6 years ago, there’d be thousands of posts on every thread concerning the BHA and their funding. I never counted the individuals. But, I’m willing to bet hundreds is far more accurate then 50. lol

I do agree the BHA clout has lost traction on every forum. On rokslide, when Ryan finally got fed up with the nonsense some of these members were conducting, and said so, it severely limited future postings. I also think many started to see it wasn’t a smear campaign and wised up. And, I think when Buzz got the boot, a bunch followed him to Randy’s forum.

Anyways, it’s a lot better place for whatever the reason was.

My guess is their politics are quite a bit more conservative then some of the things first lite employees have done. I think it’s also why they no longer promote the BHA. This is just a guess.

Just out of curiosity, what have some of the FL employees have done? My buddy called me a liberal douche for wearing a first lite beanie haha and I didn’t really know where he was coming from with that.

Back in the Trump era, a few employees expressed support of the chaos and prejudice expressed by liberal America. Whether they just supported BLM, the riots that occurred in the name of racism by the BLM and antifa, or any or all of the other lunatic crap going on to “steal the election”, is unknown by me. But, what is known is the average American who didn’t agree with any of it saw it for the correlation it was.

One thing is for sure, I’m certain not all of their employees feel that way. And most certainly, a lot of hunters today either has forgotten about it, never knew it happened, or just doesn’t care enough to buy something else. Because they’ve done nothing but grow since then.

The one good thing is I think most realize it’s not like Kevin and seek outside. The owner/CEO wasn’t on social media belittling everyone who didn’t politically align with his liberal views. So, I think the first lite deal has been forgotten or forgiven by most hunters.

Split toe

WKR
The one good thing is I think most realize it’s not like Kevin and seek outside. The owner/CEO wasn’t on social media belittling everyone who didn’t politically align with his liberal views. So, I think the first lite deal has been forgotten or forgiven by most hunters.
When and where did this happen?

feanor

WKR
The cow has been milked dry… but is like the gold rush all over again. Lots of folks wants to be the next bro or Steve… it’s a sickness. Needs to stop. There are probably 1000s of hours of how too and tips and tricks the horse has been beat to death, go to any ridge in Co in Sept, its non stop bugles from the new believers
I feel the same way. You can feel the Ponzi scheme collapsing around them and they know it. But… you’re right- a whole new group of new hunters are trying to do the same thing all the bro and meat eater guys are doing.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I feel the same way. You can feel the Ponzi scheme collapsing around them and they know it. But… you’re right- a whole new group of new hunters are trying to do the same thing all the bro and meat eater guys are doing.
Even the gear…. It’s all really stagnant. They will bring out some tired ass “new” camo pattern and push the same old stuff with new patterns that really don’t matter on the lion shares of hunts. FL, Sitka, kuiu… really so few technological leaps happening. I feel like IS binos will be the next big thing in hunting but these companies are running out of fresh ideas

ODB

WKR
Even the gear…. It’s all really stagnant. They will bring out some tired ass “new” camo pattern and push the same old stuff with new patterns that really don’t matter on the lion shares of hunts. FL, Sitka, kuiu… really so few technological leaps happening. I feel like IS binos will be the next big thing in hunting but these companies are running out of fresh ideas

You know the camo grift has come to an end when solids are the ‘new’ camo.