First Lite Born and Raised Break Up

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Wildlife pimps. All of them… But with droves of people readily willing to support it the more they’ll pimp it. I say this on a forum that’s essentially doing the same though so….

Hnthrdr

WKR
Wildlife pimps. All of them… But with droves of people readily willing to support it the more they’ll pimp it. I say this on a forum that’s essentially doing the same though so….
Eh, they actually have taken steps to stop spot burning here. Pretty admirable if you ask me. I think most guys here realize the days of asking for advice on open forums about specifics is long gone.

Gritty seems to use a mixed bag of brands and it's nice to hear what he likes and why. Glad to see another big name that gives me something to watch when I'm not hunting myself do the same.

aron

WKR
Gritty seems to use a mixed bag of brands and it's nice to hear what he likes and why. Glad to see another big name that gives me something to watch when I'm not hunting myself do the same.
Gritty is no better and uses what he's paid to use and promote. His entire content seems to be a big advertisement.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

bozeman

WKR
Make no mistake, most are looking for the $$$......I have stopped listening to several podcasts as they try to 'ink a deal' with the highest paying sponsor......I guess that's the game now or should we call it a 'hustle'......

WCB

WKR
Until you see guys wearing FL shirst, with a Kuiu Jacket, Wrangler Riggs pants, Smart wool socks, with Shnees boots, with SG frame and MR pack. No body should put any stock into what these "influencers" use. Sorry but nobody has the best of every category. Just like when guys jump ammo brands, bow companies, gun companies etc.

Maybe is some very minute instances there is common ground on ethics/morals, vision of conservation etc. But 99% of the time it is straight up money and not sure how guys don't realize that. Hell me and my two really good hunting buddies that I have know since college and think very similar and hunt almost identical all shoot completely different rifles, bows, completely different clothing setups. Now try to find 5 or 6 guys all with the identical taste, fit, needs. Not happening.

jmez

WKR
People need to take it for what it is. This is their job, how they make a living. It isn't a hobby to these people. Why is that so hard to understand?

Please raise your hand if you have no desire to improve your personal situation at your job.

Please raise your hand if you would regularly turn down raises at your job.

At the end of the day this is corporate America. You make meoney I pay you. If someone comes along and can make me more money I'm letting you go and paying them. If someone offers you more than I can, bye, we'll find someone else. It's called business. Quit making it personal.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
Gritty is no better and uses what he's paid to use and promote. His entire content seems to be a big advertisement.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
Yeah I can’t believe someone implied gritty is impartial. I don’t think people realize that 99% of these clowns will tell you dog shit tastes like warm apple pie if the maker of dog shit gave them $$$$.

People need to take it for what it is. This is their job, how they make a living. It isn't a hobby to these people. Why is that so hard to understand?

Please raise your hand if you have no desire to improve your personal situation at your job.

Please raise your hand if you would regularly turn down raises at your job.

At the end of the day this is corporate America. You make meoney I pay you. If someone comes along and can make me more money I'm letting you go and paying them. If someone offers you more than I can, bye, we'll find someone else. It's called business. Quit making it personal.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
Please raise your hand if you think these new “market hunters” need to go away

Yeah I can’t believe someone implied gritty is impartial. I don’t think people realize that 99% of these clowns will tell you dog shit tastes like warm apple pie if the maker of dog shit gave them $$$$.

Rinella is another prime example. He’s all about getting out and getting away from the roads. Yet 3-4 times per podcast is an ad that he reads about the new Chevy pickups that come more equipped for off road so you can get further into the mountains without walking. Does a similar ad for can am side by sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rinella is another prime example. He’s all about getting out and getting away from the roads. Yet 3-4 times per podcast is an ad that he reads about the new Chevy pickups that come more equipped for off road so you can get further into the mountains without walking. Does a similar ad for can am side by sides.

Haha that’s great. Reminds me of the elkshape guy getting in trouble for riding his motorcycle on a closed trail.

BCsteve

WKR

Fair enough but on the flip side, when you go hunting do you walk to your glassing spot, stand or whatever from home?

Fair enough but on the flip side, when you go hunting do you walk to your glassing spot, stand or whatever from home?

Unless there’s a shit ton of snow, I can’t think of many if any spots I’ve parked at that can’t be accessed with the most bone stock pickup you can find.

Guess I missed all the excitement and will have to burn all my FL gear now that BRO isn't wearing it anymore. Maybe the BRO boys had to call customer service at FL for failed gear and got to experience what us peons get from FL customer service?
Someone said it on here and I think it fits perfectly.

“The modern day market hunters”. They are just looking for their niche to profit off the killing of animals.
I’m late to this party but oh well. My opinion is everybody has the right to make content, it’s America. But for me, I enjoyed what influencers did before they were “influencers”. It was great back when they were just regular guys make YouTube videos. But now that they are in the pocket of every current and new trendy gear company that comes out, it’s just lame now. I don’t fault anybody for making money, but to a point.