First Lite Born and Raised Break Up

Hnthrdr

WKR
As long as they keep making the Wick hoody I don't really care about anything else... If you get off social media and actually live your own life it's amazing what you don't worry about.
For sure, not going to go burn all my fancy camo and I appreciate nice merino, just couldn’t give 2 hoots what a bunch of blow hards wear or don’t…. I don’t have social media out side a couple hunting forums, but it doesn’t change the fact that the Bro’s are directly responsible for doing some serious damage to western archery hunting, in my state and others. Unfortunately just not being on social media doesn’t change that reality…

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
For sure, not going to go burn all my fancy camo and I appreciate nice merino, just couldn’t give 2 hoots what a bunch of blow hards wear or don’t…. I don’t have social media out side a couple hunting forums, but it doesn’t change the fact that the Bro’s are directly responsible for doing some serious damage to western archery hunting, in my state and others. Unfortunately just not being on social media doesn’t change that reality…
I don’t know who or what the “bros” are or what they’ve “done”.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I don’t know who or what the “bros” are or what they’ve “done”.
Years ago, not sure how many at this point, but they started touring the west on otc/ general archery elk hunts and posting it everywhere. Since then CO’s otc has been overrun, Idaho’s sells out in a few hours, Wyoming general tags are nearing 5 points…Montana is limiting NR tags they probably aren’t the only to blame but lots of social media pioneers, making sure it’s harder for everybody else to get a tag in their pocket or have a quality hunt, probably the pioneers of bugling non stop though… seems to be a prevalent tactic these days

Ucsdryder

WKR
Years ago, not sure how many at this point, but they started touring the west on otc/ general archery elk hunts and posting it everywhere. Since then CO’s otc has been overrun, Idaho’s sells out in a few hours, Wyoming general tags are nearing 5 points…Montana is limiting NR tags they probably aren’t the only to blame but lots of social media pioneers, making sure it’s harder for everybody else to get a tag in their pocket or have a quality hunt, probably the pioneers of bugling non stop though… seems to be a prevalent tactic these days
Don’t forgot to throw some shady at Randy and his “making the draw easy videos”.

CorbLand

WKR
I still think my favorite BRO moment was season two of Land of the Free, first episode was on private ground.

tdhanses

WKR
Whatever BRO’s original intentions were I’m not sure, but those guys can get bent they literally nuked one of my spots in Colorado… thanks a lot BROs….
Yup same spot for me, just blasted the trail head away directly.

prm

WKR
The use of hunting to create content for a business model has really lost its appeal to me. Nothing about hunting is better now as a result of this social media hunting. Selling meat from hunting was outlawed, I’m about to the point of supporting the outlawing of video for profit while hunting public lands.

Kodiak06

FNG
Word is one of their groups went in before hunter access is allowed (1hr before sunrise) here locally and got trespass tickets and told to leave the property. Locals called them in. Those large signs are really hard to read lol. Not saying it's why there may have been a FL breakup though

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
Guess I missed all the excitement and will have to burn all my FL gear now that BRO isn't wearing it anymore. Maybe the BRO boys had to call customer service at FL for failed gear and got to experience what us peons get from FL customer service?
Whats BRO?